Residential Property Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Sterling Karamar Property Management London
Sterling Karamar Property Management London urgently required following position for Residential Property Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Residential Property Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Sterling Karamar Property Management London Jobs Details:
We are searching for a dedicated Property Administrator to join our London team. The successful incumbent will report to the Senior Property Manager and provide customer service to residents and clients, organize and maintain files, and provide administrative and office support to the property managers and Sterling Karamar's Residential property division. This role will work closely with Operational staff, Leasing specialists and property accountants. Please note this role is for our London location. We offer a competitive salary and benefits for this role.
The Property Administrator's main responsibilities and activities will be:
- Customer service relations
- General administration
- Resident Leasing administration
- Resident payment administration
- Legal administration
- Rent administration
- Maintenance and repair administration
- Administrative and office support
- Preferred College degree and 2 years' experience in property administration or a related field
- Read and write English fluently; exceptional communication skills
- Ability to understand and perform property management software functions; understanding legalities of leasing language
- Yardi experience a strong asset
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills; high tolerance to stress
- Team player who is motivated to learn and grow with the role
- Ethical, accountable and professional
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Sterling Karamar Property Management will ensure accommodations are made available if required for candidates during all stages of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)