Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Jeavensoft Toronto
Jeavensoft Toronto urgently required following position for Software Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Jeavensoft Toronto Jobs Details:
Jeavensoft is a global software solution provider with extensive experience in providing custom software solutions in various verticals, including Healthcare, Media, Finance and Education. We are looking to fill a Software Developer position with experience working with high volume systems where performance matters. The successful candidate will work within a team developing high performance software solutions, focusing on reusable components, stable interfaces, and common libraries; analyze requirements and use appropriate technologies to produce component, subsystem, and application level designs.
- Have a minimum of two years experience in web application development
- PHP and mySQL knowledge a must
- Have experience working with code repositories
- Have experience working with web services
- Be self motivated and have a strong work ethic
- Must be a team player
- Function independently on assignments with minimal supervision while remaining highly collaborative in a matrix environment
- Have a passion for building highly functional and user friendly software
- Identify system deficiencies, debug and implement solutions
- Ability to meet assignment schedule and deliver quality products
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Adobe Media Server
- Intermediate knowledge of VB.net
- Able to create HTML pages
- Working knowledge of web services
- Experience in building mobile apps
- Ability to integrate new technologies into daily work processes
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Job ID: 1228