Social Media Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Winfooz Mississauga
Winfooz Mississauga urgently required following position for Social Media Content Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Winfooz Mississauga Jobs Details:
Content is at the core of our marketing team. We are looking for a talented and highly skilled content writer who can help us in building Winfooz brand and communicate our story with unique, compelling and persuasive content across various online/offline channels.
You should be able to demonstrate creativity, superb attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills in order to produce content that engages and converts. You are an outstanding content creator.
From websites and guides to educational blog posts, white papers and social media posts, these assets should be compelling and demonstrate the ability to generate leads, increase our brand awareness and communicates our message clearly to the targeted audience.
What will you do
- Research industry-related (Auto-remarketing, Online-trading) topics
- Generate content for communication via various channels, including but not limited to:
- E-mail marketing campaigns, Articles & Blog writing, Social media content, Press releases, Website content, Testimonials, Case studies, News, FAQs, Short guides, Videos & Infographics
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Identify market needs and recommend new topics, promotional channels and improvements for outreach ideas
- Liaise with internal or outsourced teams to create engaging, eye-catching material and help creative pieces to stay on the concept and on message.
- Develop a maintain a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives to become an industry expert and thought leader
- Manage multiple social media channels and plan content delivery
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on the performance of social media platforms
- Educate colleagues on the use of social media
What do we require
- Previous experience producing compelling offline/online content (articles, blogs, social media, video, press release etc.)
- Strong knowledge and proven track record of building an audience (online and offline), communicating brand and stories to the targeted audiences
- Strong competencies in written and video content for organic digital campaigns
- Highly creative with a passion for writing, but also process-driven and capable of using data to make decisions
- Excellent communications skills, with a solid knowledge of English grammar and the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise way
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Ability and desire to stay on the cutting edge of industry best practices
Additional skills and knowledge are an advantage but not essential:
- Familiarity with social media management systems (Hootsuite, Asana)
- Understanding of SEO basics and Google Analytics
- Previous experience in Automotive Industry
What do we offer
- Competitive salary
- Innovated and amazing culture
- Flexible schedules (possibility to work remotely)
- Opportunity to grow with our company
Who We Are
Winfooz is an all in one Dealer-to-Dealer Marketplace to buy and sell Autos online. We are revolutionizing the way wholesale auto trading is conducted online. We are ambitious high-tech start-up ready to offer innovative, simple and performance maximizing tools for car dealers. We are expanding globally building teams in Ireland, Jordan, Canada and the US. As a well-backed Startup, you have the opportunity to be one of the first to join a unique team that is passionate about bringing e-commerce to auto wholesale.
Our new teams of determined experts thrive to create a strong brand and secure the leading position in the market with rewarding, supportive, dynamic and fun-to-work culture. We combine traditional values and modern environment to offer continuous challenges, development opportunities in friendly yet professional place. We recognize that people are our greatest asset and we value each individual contribution. We want to share the success and our journey to the top with our people by recognizing and rewarding the highly skilled, like-minded people for their ideas and achievements.
Winfooz is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.