Customer Service Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Sweet Flour Toronto
Sweet Flour Toronto urgently required following position for Customer Service Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Sweet Flour Toronto Jobs Details:
Join our passionate and growing company!
We are an entrepreneurial online and wholesale bakery that values company culture and team work. We deliver sweet simple moments through fresh baked gifts delivered across Canada and offered at over 50 high-end retailers. Learn more about us at sweetflour.ca.
Looking for friendly, articulate and organized individual who can be the first point of contact for client order requests and help provide administrative support for the office team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer phones and help customers who are looking to place a gift order over the phone
- Assist team and customers with delivery issues, invoicing customers and issuing receipts
- Manage our online chat support
- Lead overall office organization and order packaging & office supplies
- Assist with gift logistics (setting up cards, delivery and packaging slips and creating labels)
- Assist with employee engagement programs (i.e. team events & recognition programs)
- Provide research assistance for strategic projects
Hours / Requirements:
Full-time – Monday - Friday; 9-5 or 10-6
Administrative experience. Customer service experience. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
Submit a cover letter and resume. Those without a cover letter will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $16.00 /hour
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- administration support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- English (Required)