Analyst Enterprise Risk Management Jobs Vacancy in Imc Victoria
Imc Victoria urgently required following position for Analyst Enterprise Risk Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Enterprise Risk Management Jobs Vacancy in Imc Victoria Jobs Details:
Reporting functionally to the Chief Operating Officer and the BCI Board, the Enterprise Risk Management team identifies, classifies, measures, monitors and reports non-investment risks to the achievement of BCI’s objectives. They assist all areas of BCI in the identification and monitoring of internal controls that address key strategic, division and business unit risks to objectives. The team also directs the BCI insurance portfolio and the crisis and business continuity programs.
Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Risk Management, the Analyst, Enterprise Risk Management supports the development, implementation, continuous improvement and reporting for BCI non-investment Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) function. The Analyst provides on-going non-investment risk identification, definition, assessment, analysis, mitigation, and reporting of material risks and events. These services enable staff to conduct day-to-day business in a safe, efficient, orderly and seamless manner.
- A related Bachelor’s degree supplemented by a minimum of three years experience in a directly related role including areas such as risk analysis, risk assessment, and development and integration of risk programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of organizational planning, enterprise risk processes and risk programs
- The ability to effectively and proactively balance a demanding workload with competing priorities with a high degree of accuracy to meet deadlines and overall delivery of goals
- The skills to efficiently establish and maintain effective relationships across all business units and with external parties
- Well developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and tactfully, both verbally and in writing as well as proficiency with general office software
- Knowledge of corporate insurance is an asset
- Implement methods for risk identification and monitoring and communicate risk management strategy to departments throughout the organization
- Assist with the development of non-investment risk processes, including department risk controls self assessments, risk measures, and liaise with various department leads regarding risk registers
- Develop operational loss database and reporting framework, analyze, report, and track operational risk losses
- Plan, test, and implement comprehensive Business Continuity Plan
- Assess adequacy of internal controls
- Draft risk related reports, policies, procedures and standards to ensure industry standards and regulations are met or exceeded
- Complete ad hoc requests for risk related special projects in conjunction with other departments when required
- Liaise with our peers on risk related matters
- Conduct risk analyses and identify internal and external risk trends and operational issues
- Support operations loss control reviews with execution of value-add loss control recommendations
- Document and report all non-compliances and related analytics including the potential for future risks due to these non-compliances
Effective performers understand that a primary factor in success is establishing and maintaining productive relationships. They devote appropriate time and energy to establishing and maintaining networks. They initiate contacts readily and maintain them over time. They are able to leverage relationships to facilitate operational objectives.
Effective performers are proactive in sharing information and are easily accessible, approachable and open. They respond to communications promptly and effectively and escalate needed information to the appropriate person in a timely manner.
- Actively listens to instructions; asks necessary questions to understand the intent of the request
- Communicates in a clear, concise and accurate manner
- Assertively communicates with parties in a tactful, diplomatic, and professional manner; maintains calm demeanor under pressure
- Shares important information proactively and in a timely manner; provides valuable unsolicited input or assistance
Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in the management and recognition of operational risk. They add value to the organization by effectively managing and troubleshooting through the use of operational policies and practices.
Effective performers see the organization as a series of integrated and interlocking business processes. They understand how their work connects with and affects other areas of the organization.
Organizing & Planning
Effective performers have strong organizing and planning skills that allow them to be highly productive and efficient. They manage their time wisely and effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks.
Effective performers possess a high inner work standard and show pride in their work. They consistently strive to ensure work is complete within deadlines and that all work performed is of a high quality.
Effective performers are able to identify problems, solve them, act decisively and show good judgment. They involve others as appropriate and gather information from a variety of sources. They find a balance between studying the problem and solving it.