Event Sales Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Briere Production Group Burnaby
Briere Production Group Burnaby urgently required following position for Event Sales Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Event Sales Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Briere Production Group Burnaby Jobs Details:
Briere Production Group (BPG) is a Canadian production company offering the latest technology in audio, lighting, video and mobile staging for concerts, corporate events, festivals, sales and installations. At BPG we aspire to be leaders in the Pacific North West for entertainment and customer service.
As the Event Sales Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for sourcing new business prospects, providing quotes to clients, assisting with already booked events and the general promotion of the company through multiple channels including social media, traditional print & radio, online, tradeshows and open-houses.
The ideal candidate would be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has an interest or passion for the live entertainment and concert production industry. Our office and warehouse are collocated allowing for a business casual environment with hands-on management of our daily operations. Experience in event planning, hospitality or corporate sales is an asset.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide sales, service and production quotes to clients for new & recurring business
- Become the first point of contact for the business in answering calls and email inquiries to identifying all potential sales opportunities
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients and fostering new ones
- Production Manage smaller events
- Identify service & support opportunities with business based permanent AV installations
- Labour coordination for various events while assuring costs remain within desired budgets
- Updating and maintaining records of distributors, suppliers, service providers and vendors
- Assuring cost of production events fall within budget guidelines as per original quote
- Working with the warehouse team to fulfill their delivery and labour requirements
- Acting as purchasing officer for all equipment resold, new rental inventory, cross-rentals and production services
- Generating reports on converted sales opportunities and their related KPI’s
- High school education or equivalent, post-secondary considered an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically using Excel formulas & tables
- Office hours are Monday to Friday but must be open to flexible hours and available on weekends and public holidays
- A proven capacity to succeed in a sales type environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized with strong time management
- Able to juggle multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to comfortably negotiate terms and pricing
- Strong level of customer service and professionalism
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently for extended periods of time and make decisions
- Fast learner and open to changes on a regular basis
- Background in management, staffing or labour coordination
- Advanced knowledge of production equipment, technology and suppliers
- Experience with event planning or coordinating
- Experience with invoicing, purchase orders and AR/AP
- Experience with software CRM’s, CMS’s and Windows
- Medical & dental plan available, paying 50% of the monthly premium
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year