Administration Project Coordinator Lhin Legal Services Jobs Vacancy in Health Shared Services Ontario Toronto
- Administration Project Coordinator Lhin Legal Services
- Health Shared Services Ontario
- Toronto ON
- 22 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Health Shared Services Ontario Toronto urgently required following position for Administration Project Coordinator Lhin Legal Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Project Coordinator Lhin Legal Services Jobs Vacancy in Health Shared Services Ontario Toronto Jobs Details:
- Provides legal, business and operational administrative support and project coordination to the LHIN Legal Team and the LHIN LD including strategic legal business operational systems analysis and support.
- Initiates, plans and executes and identifies improvements and solutions with respect to the delivery of the day-to-day operations of LHIN Legal.
- Manages complex Excel and Access database interfaces and data with respect to legal file management, docketing and financial management systems.
- Leads and coordinates legal, business and information technology projects.
- Reviews, analyzes and prepares legal and business recommendations accurately based on required data.
- Monitors and tracks expenditures and legal invoices against LHIN Legal budget.
- Conducts legal and general research, prepares complex legal and general correspondence, briefing materials, financial analysis and other materials as required.
- Initiates, plans and carries out a variety of legal business and operational projects as required.
- Coordinates issues management and FOI information requests and ensures the LHIN Legal management is briefed as required.
- Leads records retention and legal file administration in keeping with the Ministry of the Attorney General, Ontario government and Law Society of Upper Canada requirements.
- Reviews incoming legal materials and correspondence and initiates action(s) and escalations to legal team members and managers as required; provides recommendations with respect to resolution of issues and/or next steps as appropriate; prepares legal materials as required.
- Regularly communicates with the LHIN Legal Director, counsel, broader LHIN and HSSOntario staff as well as broader MAG internal/external government and private sector stakeholders including Chairs, Board members, CEOs, Ministry officials, private sector law firm clients and staff.
- Anticipates and defuses potentially problematic situations, escalates to counsel and management and takes direction as required.
- Maintains legal team appointment schedules, calendars and makes travel arrangements.
- Coordinates meeting and educational seminar requirements including facilities booking, set-up, participant invitations, preparing meeting packages, catering arrangements and/or video teleconference support.
- Monitors and issues meeting follow-up actions/requests and tracks to completion.
- Leads SharePoint and MAG intranet administration for LHIN Legal.
- Works with the LHIN Legal management with respect to the development and management of budgets, forecasts, invoice payment and other HSSOntario/Ministry of the Attorney General financial requirements.
- Supports and provides guidance and direction to other LHIN administrative staff ensuring a timely flow of information as required.
- Provides administrative support for the LHIN working groups supporting by the LD and Legal Team, as required.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree and/or diploma in legal studies or a related field preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ of experience in an administrative management or professional role supporting senior level executives and/or professionals; experience working within a legal or business environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot general office-related information technology issues/problems.
- Working knowledge of, or willingness to learn FIPPA and Privacy procedures and applicable policies and legislation required.
- A high degree of professional maturity and a strong understanding of working within a confidential environment.
- Advanced skills with SharePoint 2010 required.
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) required.
- Advanced Excel 2013 skills including formulas, VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, and data merges required.
- Demonstrated experience in taking and transcribing CEO/Chair/Committee meeting minutes and following up on action items required.
- Working experience with new audio and video conferencing technology, including webcasting preferred.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and guide legal file, business and information technology projects.
- Solid time management skills to ensure projects are completed on time and within scope of appropriate criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and adapt project workflows as required.
- Strong written skills and proven the ability to develop clear, concise and comprehensive written documents.