Office Administrator Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Faithlife Financial Waterloo
Faithlife Financial Waterloo urgently required following position for Office Administrator Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Faithlife Financial Waterloo Jobs Details:
FaithLife Financial is a financial services organization that operates as a fraternal benefit society for Canadian Christians. We view money as a tool, not a goal. Our unique approach to blending faith and finances helps our members to be wise with money and live generously. But, that's only part of our story. We also support programs that help build stronger families, churches and communities. You could call it a fresh way to think about money.
If you're intrigued by our mission and the possibility of becoming part of it, we are currently recruiting for an outstanding individual to join our team an Office Administrative Assistant (12 month contract).
This position provides administrative support for the front desk reception area and our Sales and Distribution department.
- Point of contact for walk-in customers, general inquires and phone calls to reception desk.
- General administrative duties for Sales & Distribution team including department filing, accounts payable, maintaining department calendar and booking webinar meetings.
- Complete in-force illustration requests.
- Process business card and customized letterhead orders for sales force and head office staff.
- Build and maintain new agent on-boarding kits and supplies.
- Facilitate new agent online training requests.
- Maintain agent roster listings and sales force reporting structure documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the Role
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Excellent writing skills, including proper spelling, grammar and punctuation - able to write and format moderately complex correspondence, including memos, letters etc.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Flexible, with the ability to quickly adapt to change
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong team player
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Professional, responsive, and positive work attitude is essential
- Meticulous records maintenance skills with the ability to maintain filing systems and basic databases
Experience and Professional Qualifications
- Post-secondary diploma in business administration or relevant experience required
- 5 years’ experience in Administrative role preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proven organizational and time management skills
Why work at FaithLife Financial?
- Work as a team for the purpose of giving back in our community
- We offer a competitive total compensation program
- We are an organization with a vested interest in growing your career
Please apply by May 25, 2018.
Send your resume ASAP to careers @faithlifefinancial.ca
For more job opportunities, visit FaithLife Financial Careers webpage at: http://www.faithlifefinancial.ca/en/contactus/headofficecareers.asp
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to careers @faithlifefinancial.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Administrative Support: 2 years
- Microsoft Office: 2 years