Senior Special Advisor Jobs Vacancy in The Vcan Group Ottawa
The Vcan Group Ottawa urgently required following position for Senior Special Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Special Advisor Jobs Vacancy in The Vcan Group Ottawa Jobs Details:
The VCAN Group Inc. is seeking a Senior Special Advisor for a contract opportunity with our Federal Government client in Ottawa, Ontario.
Role: Senior Special Advisor
Duration: 48 weeks
Option(s): 2 x 220 days
Security Clearance Required: Secret
Closing Date: February 1st, 2018
The successful candidate must have:
- 10 years of experience in providing advice to senior management at a minimum of the Assistant Deputy Minister level or above.
- 5 years of experience working with resource management framework and involved with projects at the enterprise level in large federal departments.
- University degree in finance, commerce or economics from a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Professional accounting designation recognized in Canada.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in leading financial management activities at the senior management level (Assistant Deputy Minister or above) in a large and decentralized (geographically or functionally) organization.
- Recent experience addressing resource management issues and recent developments in the Department of National Defence.
- Experience working in a central agency at the senior executive level (Director General or above). Central Agencies: Prime Minister’s office, Privy Council, Treasury Board, and the Department of Finance Canada.
- Experience in analyzing and reviewing compensation, benefit, pension or the Government of Canada fiscal framework as it relates to employee costs and benefits.
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing resource re-allocation opportunities at the enterprise level.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract
- providing advice to senior management: 10 years
- working with resource management framework: 5 years
- involvement in projects in federal depts at enterprise level: 5 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Professional accounting designation recognized in Canada
- Government of Canada Secret Security Clearance