Account Coordinator Cineplex Media Jobs Vacancy in Cineplex Entertainment Toronto
Cineplex Entertainment Toronto urgently required following position for Account Coordinator Cineplex Media. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Coordinator Cineplex Media Jobs Vacancy in Cineplex Entertainment Toronto Jobs Details:
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
Our Cineplex Media division currently has an opening for the position of Account Coordinator, Cineplex Media , reporting directly to the Manager, Sales Support, Cineplex Media. This opportunity is located at our Cineplex Media office at 102 Atlantic Avenue, Toronto.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Working with sales team to generate & revise proposals and contracts into customized Microsoft CRM system
- Assist Account Managers with weekly sales reporting
- Ensure all ad creative is delivered on time and to spec
- Assist Account Managers with any additional information needed by the client
- Generate post campaign reports when required
- Project manage in-theatre activations (sampling and kiosks), when required
- Manage contest and promotional executions, monitor progress and provide full report of deliveries/results upon completion, when required
- Work with sales reps to confirm client campaign objectives
- Work with production team and theatres to ensure concepts are executable in-theatre
- Track campaign milestones and deliverables
- Additional tasks as required by managers Education:
- A post-secondary education at the community college level Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a coordination or administrative capacity.
- Passion for internal and external customer service
- Love for the movie and entertainment industry
- Core tasks of this job involve accurate, fast data entry - office experience in this area is preferred
- Superior PC skills (proficiency in MS-Office and MS-Excel) required
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivatingWork Conditions:
- Overtime may be required on occasion to meet project deadlinesInterested applicants please apply today.
No Agency Calls Please