Receptionist Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Atr Logistics Airdrie
Atr Logistics Airdrie urgently required following position for Receptionist Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Atr Logistics Airdrie Jobs Details:
Receptionist – Office Assistant
We are looking for a Full Time Receptionist to join our ATR Logistics team in Airdrie, Alberta.
Shifts: Monday-Friday, 0830-1700hrs
Pay: $15 - $17 hourly, potential for increase on performance
We are a Towing & Recovery company that also has a Impound and deals in Vehicle/Equipment Haulage.
- Welcome customers
- Assist customers in the office/reception with impound queries and dispatching needs
- Answering phones and greeting customers
- Daily administrative tasks
- Data entry, paperwork
- Assist with Dispatching duties.
- Writing invoices
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount
- Record vehicle/equipment in impound system
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Filing documents
- Regular attendance consistent with attendance policy
- Added duties when required
- You have energy, enthusiasm, a great sense of humor, and exceptional customer service abilities
- An attitude and maturity that positively influences everyone around you
- Experience working on a multi-line phone system
- Experience working in Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with facilitating customer requests and concerns
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Professional personal appearance
- Good with problem solving
- Reliable and responsible
- Ability to focus attention on our customer’s needs, remaining calm, poised, and courteous at all times
- Quick Books experience an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour