Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bennett Jones Toronto
Bennett Jones Toronto urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bennett Jones Toronto Jobs Details:
Toronto - Digital Marketing Specialist
Bennett Jones is looking for a talented digital marketing specialist to join its national Marketing and Business Development team. This role will be responsible for publishing of marketing content across platforms. Interested candidates should have a passion for content production, and experience applying content into various formats and delivering it across multiple channels, to multiple stakeholders.
- An enthusiastic self-starter, the ideal candidate will work at a high level both independently and with others. They must be able to juggle multiple priorities with tight deadlines while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Manage social media for the firm, focusing on LinkedIn and Twitter. Curate digital content for sharing to social media. An eye for the latest trends and how they may help the firm build its profile and broadcast its brand to potential clients.
- Plan, produce and distribute strategic digital content to internal and external audiences within firm email templates and following brand guidelines, including event communications and publications. Ensure emails are thoroughly tested and follow best practices.
- Deep knowledge of transactional email and delivery systems, strong background in email best practices and experience managing application trigger-to-email delivery processes. Keeping on top of the latest email marketing technology and trends and using that knowledge to improve our emails.
- Stage and publish content for the firm website.
- Prepare accurate and timely reporting on campaign effectiveness. Make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs to increase ROI.
- You strive for high degree of precision, possess strong organizational, execution and analytical skills and have extensive knowledge of all aspects of email and social media marketing.
- Must have a strong aesthetic sense. This is a creative role and requires the ability to create attractive content under time constraints.
- Troubleshoot issues that come up and proactively present innovative solutions to anticipate client needs. Consult with vendor technical support to resolve technical problems.
- An interest in new technology and exploring creative ways of meeting business needs through technological solutions.
- Strong digital copywriting, design, content marketing, and verbal communication skills.
- Supports maintenance of accurate and complete process documentation.
- Able to cross-train others as needed.
- University degree or other post-secondary degree in marketing, business administration, commerce, design, UX or related field
- Minimum two years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Strong background in digital publishing (e.g., SiteCore, WordPress).
- Excellent understanding of the social media landscape.
- Experience with email deployment software is a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e., InDesign, Photoshop) and Google analytics an asset.
- Excellent proofreading skills
Bennett Jones Services Limited Partnership
3400 One First Canadian Place
P.O. Box 130
Toronto, ON M5X 1A4
Please note that relatives of current employees are not eligible for consideration.
All offers of employment are conditional upon the satisfactory verification of a Canadian criminal record check. Determination of the factors that constitute satisfactory verification is within the sole discretion of Bennett Jones.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Bennett Jones is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act, 2005. If you require accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.