Analyst Construction Jobs Vacancy in Cmls Financial Vancouver
Cmls Financial Vancouver urgently required following position for Analyst Construction. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Construction Jobs Vacancy in Cmls Financial Vancouver Jobs Details:
CMLS Financial, one of Canada’s largest commercial mortgage lenders, is now expanding into construction and development financing. We are looking for an experienced, motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to be an integral part of building our construction program! The successful candidate will be part of a well-established credit team of Analysts and Risk Managers working on diverse deals with a strong corporate brand in the marketplace. The Credit Analyst will focus on underwriting and monitoring real estate construction financing projects. We are looking for a talented and dedicated addition to our Commercial Construction team – join us!
- Obtains and evaluates construction project specific financing information (i.e. budget, anticipated cash flows, valuations, borrower credit status, capital structure, security, sales, market, cost comparables, overall risk profile, etc.) for construction loans from original underwriting through to payout;
- Communicates with CMLS Credit Department and Management to outline project strengths and weakness and respond to questions as necessary;
- Creates and reviews loan documents including mortgage presentation and commitment letters;
- Communicates with clients regarding all internal and external questions;
- Assists with and analyzes on-going construction loan draws, cross-referencing budgets, and ensuring applicable undertakings are satisfied per the loan Commitment Letter;
- Liaises and coordinates with Funders, Credit, Quantity Surveyors, Solicitors and other third party consultants to ensure loan conditions are met ;
- Provides regular project reporting including anticipated/proposed financings and repayments, project stage of completion, and other analysis as required .
- You have 2+ years of experience in the construction real estate lending and financing industry;
- You have completed an undergraduate degree in one of the following concentrations: business administration, accounting, finance, or real estate. You are looking for career growth within a well-established commercial mortgage lender;
- You are very results-driven and possess strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail;
- You take ownership of your work and demonstrate a high degree of accountability and commitment at all times;
- You are able to source and interpret complex data and drive fact-based analysis;
- You possess strong interpersonal relationship building, negotiation, conflict management and listening skills.
- You have a proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team within a fast -paced , deadline driven environment;
- You have a passion for real estate combined with an understanding of construction development.
Reporting to the Risk Manager, Construction, you will be joining a hardworking and dynamic team of Analysts, Risk Managers, Funders and Account Managers. At CMLS Financial, our Commercial team enjoy the versatility that the role affords:
“ I like my job because I have had the chance to work on a variety of different asset classes and loan types. CMLS’ unique collection of investor relationships allows analysts to formulate a deep understanding of the Canadian mortgage market and provides a chance to establish relationships with a variety of stakeholders. Using these investor relationships, I have had the chance to learn how to structure debt, tailored to the investor and borrower needs .” – Commercial Analyst
“Making the move to CMLS was the best career move I’ve made. It has the best commercial platform in the country with the most number of products provided by multiple investors. It has allowed me to offer my clients multiple options for their real estate assets. CMLS’s internal culture gives its employees the feel of a small company, but it is one of the largest annual commercial originators in the country.” - Commercial Originator
“I love my job for a multiple of reasons. First and foremost, the senior management group understands the business and what it takes to be successful. They provide realistic performance expectations and allow you the flexibility to go out and meet those goals. CMLS is a solution’s driven business that understands the perspective of the borrower. Because of the diverse group of investor relationships and the understanding of the investor’s risk tolerances, it allows for the opportunity to really try and help.” - Commercial Originator
“As a new employee coming to CMLS after years of working for a large Canadian bank, I’ve been most impressed by the unique solution-based business model at CMLS. Combine this with a staff of entrepreneurial-minded individuals that work closely together across the country and a management team of which most are actual stakeholders of the company, and I find myself in an environment that cultivates competitive market advantages while encouraging me to work independently, to develop my skills, to balance my work and home life, and to take initiative and be creative.”- Commercial Originator
Who are we? We are Canada’s Mortgage Company. Founded in 1974, CMLS Financial is one of Canada’s largest, independently owned mortgage services companies. 40 years, 10 000 customers and 10 billion in assets.
Learn more at www.cmls.ca or check out our Careers page on LinkedIn.
You will love working here
Employees tell us that they love that we strike the balance in creating an incredibly professional, yet dynamic and enjoyable corporate culture. We work in a fluid and fast-paced environment that is supportive of energetic and motivated individuals who pride themselves on being flexible and results-driven. Business is booming and that means that our employees get valuable exposure, lots of learning opportunities, and can truly have an impact on our business. We are committed to providing our people with a challenging and rewarding career because our employees are what set us apart and we know it.