Financial Services Advisor Mcc Jobs Vacancy in First West Credit Union Kelowna
First West Credit Union Kelowna urgently required following position for Financial Services Advisor Mcc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Services Advisor Mcc Jobs Vacancy in First West Credit Union Kelowna Jobs Details:
- Member Service: Builds strong relationships with current and potential members; identifies member life stage cycle and provides financial advice to members or refers to appropriate advisor; works in partnership with the branch network in providing back up support for inbound calls.
- Member Transactions: Processes a full range of member transactions including, but not limited to: opening personal or business accounts, debit/credit cards, deposits, overdraft protection, lines of credit, personal and/or investment loans (within assigned limits), and related insurance products.
- Goals: Supports achievement of annual team and individual goals and objectives through proactive promotion of FW products and services, participation in campaigns, and actively seeking potential cross-sell and/or referral opportunities during interaction with members or potential members. Achieves established annual sales and referral targets.
- Support: Performs a variety of administrative duties which may include, but not limited to: administration of estates, completion of loan applications, conducting credit investigations, assisting with loan interviews, and follow-up phone calls to members, as required.
- Technical Support: Acts as multi-divisional support to technical support calls/emails, as required.
- Post-Secondary Certificate is preferred
- One year retail banking experience in a sales/service-focused position, or equivalent
- Proficient in computer software e.g. Microsoft Office and banking software programs
- Demonstrated ability to identify needs and recommend products and services to members
- A competitive base salary plus performance-based incentive compensation and annual merit pay increases
Flexible benefits as well as retirement benefits
- Vacation time, a flexible “Day4U”, and the ability to purchase up to 5 additional flex days
Other financial perks such as waived or reduced financial service fees, reduced rates on personal loans, mortgages, and vehicle leases, and no-interest loans to buy computers or fitness equipment for home use
Diversity & Inclusion
First West Credit Union is committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to create an inclusive, accessible environment for our candidates and employees that reflects the communities in which operate. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other types of accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.