Automotive Service Technician Signing Bonus Jobs Vacancy in Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Ltd London
Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Ltd London urgently required following position for Automotive Service Technician Signing Bonus. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Automotive Service Technician Signing Bonus Jobs Vacancy in Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Ltd London Jobs Details:
Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is growing and requires an additional Licensed Technician or 3rd Level Apprentice due to increased service volume. We require:
- Certificate of Qualification
- Valid Ontario Driver's License
- Positive Attitude
- Desire and capability to fix it right the first time
- Ability to perform maintenance
- Ability to diagnose and repair
- Work within a structured, process-driven environment
- Follow all Health and Safety Guidelines
- FCA experience is required for signing bonus.
Our employees are valued as family and are provided with Training and tools to keep them motivated and engaged. Our culture at the dealership promotes employee empowerment in a strong team setting. We implement programs and processes that focus on goal achievement and customer satisfaction. We offer:
- Strong management support
- Competitive pay plan
- Competitive flat rate wages
- Top-rate benefit package for you and your family
- Paid Training
- Excellent working environment
- Busy flat rate shop
The successful applicant will be a team focused and motivated individual with a strong emphasis on creating an excellent experience for every customer. If you would like to join a winning team of highly qualified and dedicated individuals, please apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- London, ON
- Automotive Repair: 3 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's Licence
- Automotive Service Technician