Production Jobs Vacancy in Kryton International Vancouver
Kryton International Vancouver urgently required following position for Production. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Jobs Vacancy in Kryton International Vancouver Jobs Details:
Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
As a member of the KRYTON Team, WE OFFER:
- Profit Sharing
- Attractive Salary
- 100% MSP Coverage
- Extended Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Group Travel Incentive
- Company Sponsored Events
- Team building Activities
- Fitness Gym
- Plus more...
A Full Time, Permanent position, based in Vancouver, British Columbia, The Production I will be assigned to perform duties in the Manufacturing Plant. This position directly reports to the Production Supervisor.
The main functions of this job among other duties are:
- Product Labelling/packaging
- Inventory Assistance
- Various production duties and support
- Operating packaging equipment
- Pallet Jack operation
- Maintain cleanliness in the Plant
- Work as part of a team
- Requires frequent use of tools and machinery
- Frequent standing and occasional walking
- Equipment used, but not limited to are: Hand tools, Pallet Jacks, Material Dispensers, Bag Sealers and Scales
The candidate must be able to work both independently and within a group setting. Must be able to accept instructions from both the Production Lead Hand and the Production Supervisor. Must be able to meet the requirements of the job, in addition to the following specific requirements:
- Education: Grade 12 or equivalent
- Good attitude and attendance record.
- Good Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to understand and follow both oral and written instructions.
- Must adhere to company policies, including compliance with the proper code of protective wear.
- Must be willing to do tasks assigned by the Plant Lead hand and the Plant Supervisor.
- Forklift experience is an asset.
If you are driven to succeed, please email your cover letter and resume in WORD or PDF format tothe email address provided, citing “Production I” role in your subject line.We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time