Accounting Administrator Contract Year Jobs Vacancy in Atlascare Oakville
Atlascare Oakville urgently required following position for Accounting Administrator Contract Year. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Administrator Contract Year Jobs Vacancy in Atlascare Oakville Jobs Details:
- Assisting with the overall operations of an organization’s financial processes, which include payroll, Accounts Receivables (A/R) and/or Accounts Payable (A/P).
- Keeping track of A/P and/or A/R, prepare credit notes, collection notices, make adjusting entries when required;
- Maintain cash flows, anticipate cash needs, and prepare bank deposits/daily bank reconciliations;
- Perform general office duties as well as other projects;
- Responsible for several bookkeeping tasks;
- Answer queries related to your area of activities;
- Obtain necessary information to resolve unusual problems. Communicate with internal and external units to supply or obtain information;
- Processing work orders and service agreements into Global Edge/BMO
- Assist with month end closing procedures;
- File and manage store paperwork.
- During audit or tax time responsible for gathering all important paperwork to be filed with the government or auditors;
University Business Degree with Accounting focus or three (3) year College Business Diploma with Accounting focus.
One (1) to two (2) years on the path to CPA Designation
- Emotional Intelligence – Demonstrates mature Self-Awareness, Self-Regulation, Empathy, Motivation and Social Skills,
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external customers and building effective relationships to gain trust and respect,
- Drive for Results - Consistently meets or exceeds goals,
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems,
- Technical Knowledge of Accounting and Information Technology applications and systems,
- Organized and Attention to Detail – demonstrates organized thinking and work habits with strong attention to detail.
- Team Player – comfortable working in a group setting
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook
- Strong bookkeeping and accounting, project coordinating, and administrative skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting, reconciliation, journal entry, and other such financial transactions
- Exceptional ability to execute multiple projects and assignments with high attention to detail
- Strong oral and writing skills to be able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
Job Type: Contract for 1 year
Job Type: Contract
- Accounting: 2 years