Quality Control Technician Jobs Vacancy in Artechs Manufacturing Inc Brampton
Artechs Manufacturing Inc Brampton urgently required following position for Quality Control Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Control Technician Jobs Vacancy in Artechs Manufacturing Inc Brampton Jobs Details:
Looking for a Quality Assurance Technician to join our team. The Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for promoting quality assurance as well as quality control.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Perform various quality control tests
- Identify and inspect quality requirements for each product as defined in quality manuals, part drawings, bill of materials (BOMs), production orders.
- Well versed and hands on with varieties of measuring instrument
- Document any discrepancies in a Non-Conformance Report (NCR)
- Suggest and help/lead implementation of quality continuous improvements such as scrap reduction, CMM programming, Gauge R&R etc.
- Assist with finishing incoming inspections in time.
- Perform Supplier Site Quality Audit following fixed schedules
- Write, modify and implement quality documents including PPAP Docs , working instructions, training documents, quality alerts, etc.
- Perform other quality system activities such as calibration, corrective actions, preventive actions, auditing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- Results driven and can promote/implement new ideas
- Understanding of quality concepts and ISO 9001 standards
- Detail-oriented and able to understand engineering drawings and specifications
- Excellent mathematical and statistical skills
- Completion of College degree or Diploma or equivalent experience required. Certification in Quality (CQE, CQA, preferred)
- At least 3-5 years experience in metal manufacturing
- Competitive Wages
- Group Insurance Benefit
- Great opportunity to advance
- Work Hours - 8.00am to 4.30 pm. Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing: 3 years
- Quality Control: 5 years