Welder Fitter Jobs Vacancy in Alfacon Solutions Limited Milton
Alfacon Solutions Limited Milton urgently required following position for Welder Fitter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Welder Fitter Jobs Vacancy in Alfacon Solutions Limited Milton Jobs Details:
Who Are We?
Alfacon Solutions Limited is a Canadian provider in Case and Pallet Conveyor Handling Systems and Custom Lift Tables with over 30 years of custom engineering and manufacturing experience. At Alfacon, we have a team that designs, engineers, manufactures, and installs complete material handling solutions. Our team takes pride in our hands-on approach to analyze our client's challenges and apply our system knowledge to each and every application.
What Does a Welder/Fitter Role at Alfacon Look Like?
- You are responsible for checking all material (formed or raw) against the description and part number on the drawing. All workmanship must be up to Alfacon and CWB standards including but not limited to dimensions, squareness, tolerance and welding profile.
- Spend time with the Production Manager reviewing the time schedule information for the project, drawing and material.
- Complete tack-welding on all weldments and have the Production Manager approve the work before final welding. Once final welding is complete, you will perform a quality inspection of the product, label all parts for the next process and clean up your work area.
- You will note any changes or corrections from the original drawings on the respected drawing to indicate the as-built product.
- Complete administrative duties related to recording and tracking the time spent for each job.
- Participate in Alfacon’s Health and Safety program by ensuring the machinery is in good working condition through daily pre-start inspections.
Why Choose Alfacon?
- You will have the opportunity to work with various departments within Alfacon on a daily basis, exposing you to challenging work that will keep you engaged and motivated to succeed.
- We believe in an open door policy. You will feel comfortable approaching and communicating with all levels of management at Alfacon.
- We offer a competitive group benefit plan to help give you piece of mind as you plan for your future.
What Does it Take?
- MIG Certified with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Ability to read and follow AutoCAD/blueprints drawings.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- You can provide your own CSA approved safety shoes.
- First Aid and Forklift certifications are considered an asset.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- Welding: 2 years
- Fitting: 2 years