Web Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Invigomedia Surrey
Invigomedia Surrey urgently required following position for Web Content Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Web Content Writer Jobs Vacancy in Invigomedia Surrey Jobs Details:
Who are we Looking for?
We’re a growing business and in need of a Content Writer! We are looking for a collaborative worker that is ready to join our close knit team. If you have impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation skills and thrive in a fast past and result-driven environment, then we’d like to hear from you.
You will be working with other specialists in publishing regional, national and international web content for multiple clients. We need someone who can plan, create, and execute a successful web content strategy with current marketing tactics in mind.
- Creating content for brochures, direct mail pieces, print advertisements, customer success stories, newsletters, email campaigns, press releases and media pitches, multimedia presentations, sales material, proposals, presentations and others
- Creating and managing web site content
- Acting as a storyteller by creating and curating shareable content, develop compelling content that inspires and drives positive engagement in our college brands with the end goal of developing brand loyalty
- Managing a coordinated editorial calendar of themes, content and messages, including social posts and web content based on a defined content strategy
- Establishing the content that is structured and optimized for effective search
- Developing, promoting and maintaining brand image, marketing strategies, and online sales
- Proofing, editing and correcting content errors
What You Need for this Position
At least 1-3 years of experience and knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Social media management tools/platforms: Hootsuite, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and others
What’s in it for You
- Paid, full-time and in-house
- Business casual environment
- Collaborative team environment
So, if you’re a Content Writer please apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants must be authorized to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Surrey, BC
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence