Seasonal Shutdown Laborer Jobs Vacancy in Clean Harbors Grande Prairie
Clean Harbors Grande Prairie urgently required following position for Seasonal Shutdown Laborer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Seasonal Shutdown Laborer Jobs Vacancy in Clean Harbors Grande Prairie Jobs Details:
Our Grande Prairie, Whitecourt, Peace River and Fort St. John locations are currently looking for Seasonal Shutdown Laborers to join the team on a full-time temporary basis. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing support on our shutdown and turnaround projects. These positions require the candidates to safely assist Operaters and maintain industrial services equipment, such as high pressure units and vacuum trucks.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Positive and safe work environments
- Possibility of joining our team on a full-time permanent basis!
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Attends daily safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- assist Operators, and stages various units (i.e.: high pressure, hydrovac, combo and vac);
- Assists with job site preparation;
- Maintains equipment and performs general repairs;
- Communicates with dispatcher;
- May handle hazardous goods;
- Works as part of a team with customers, co-workers & supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class 5 license with a clean 5-year driver’s abstract;
- Previous vacuum truck and/or high pressure unit labor experience preferred;
- Previous site experience;
- Valid safety tickets preferred (i.e.: First Aid, H2S Alive, CSTS, Fall Protection and Confined Space);
- Willing and able to travel for extended periods and the ability to work shifts (including nights);
- Previous shutdown/turnaround experience is an asset.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.