Manager Ehs Jobs Vacancy in Jll Brampton
Jll Brampton urgently required following position for Manager Ehs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Ehs Jobs Vacancy in Jll Brampton Jobs Details:
Primary Duties: Provide safety and environmental support in the implementation and management of EHS programs and policies directed to provide a safe and healthful atmosphere within the workplace, and to comply with all federal, state, and local environmental and safety regulations. The EH&S Manager directs the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the JLL EHS management systems at Client facilities in coordination with the Account EHS Manager. In this capacity, the Manager, EH&S provides guidance and to implement EHS management systems and compliance programs related to JLL scope of work at the Client locations. The EH&S Manager supports the JLL site team on EHS issues, evaluate potential hazardous situations, conduct accident investigations and environmental tests, provide training, conduct inspections and assessments, and ensure JLL is compliant with all EHS regulatory and Client requirements.
The candidate possesses demonstrated communication and leadership skills, and a proven track record of being able to influence and motivate core staff and contractors, resulting in sustained program and regulatory compliance.
The EH&S Manager reports to the Senior EHS Manager.
- Provide support, leadership and direction in the development and implementation of EHS management systems and compliance programs.
- Partnering with internal and external providers, implement EHS programs and conducts related activities including training, inspections, and assessments.
- Develop EHS metrics and measure performance against key performance indicators. Works with internal and external providers to establish necessary plans to meet or exceed key performance indicators.
- Supports the implementation of EHS Committees suitable to the location needs.
- Implements the EHS qualification program to manage JLL service partners working at Client locations and under the JLL scope of work.
- Evaluates hazards on client sites for safety, health, and environmental risks. Communicates those hazards proactively to minimize impact to both individuals, and work plans.
- Develops health and safety procedures and programs for all Jones Lang LaSalle activities and monitors safety compliance to reduce risks.
- Direct development and maintenance of contingency plans, including fire prevention, and procedures for controlling hazardous spills in accordance with government regulation and insurance company requirements.
- Ensures maintenance of material safety data sheets so they are accessible at all times according to regulations and client requirements.
- Conducts and coordinate the JLL inspection program at the sites. Supports sites in developing and implementing inspection action plans.
- Identify training requirements and coordinates training sessions for emergency preparedness, confined spaces, electrical safety, machine guarding, fall protection, and forklift safety, and all other EHS training requirements.
- Establish record management and retention policy aligned with client program. Ensures EPA records of hazardous waste, air emission permitting, and water pollution discharge, as well as industrial health monitoring and records of employee hazard exposure according to OSHA regulations.
- Monitors professional literature and attends seminars to stay current with governmental compliance requirements.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates all phases of safety compliance operations in coordination with the EHS Specialist
- Ensures EHS policies and procedures are developed, updated, implemented, and followed.
- Implements accident investigation and communication process including the identification of root causes. Implement effective training and tools necessary to ensure that reports on EHS incidents and performance are submitted on a timely basis, and that corrective actions are taken.
- Assists the JLL Site Director on projects related to areas of responsibility.
- Maintains liaison with client EHS organization to ensure that EHS problems are identified, solutions coordinated, etc.
- Internal: JLL Site Director, JLL Portfolio Leadership Team, CRM, Site Managers, JLL Risk Management
- Client: Portfolio EHS Liaison, Client EHS Team at locations
- External: EHS Related Regulatory Agencies, JLL Service Partners
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Science, or related subject is required.
- Advance degree or EHS related certification, a plus.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in the implementation and management of EHS programs and management systems preferably within Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Distribution.
- Experience managing subcontractors / vendors is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience in the implementation of several of the occupational health components within an EHS program (hearing conservation, hazard communication, RPE, PPE, blood borne pathogens, laboratory safety, IAQ, and air sampling).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication, including delivering effective training.
- Computer skills with both word processing and database applications.
- Ability to drive and inspect both outdoor and indoor areas to observe compliance with established programs.
- Travel up to 50%
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf .