Operations Development Jobs Vacancy in Fmi Logistics Calgary
Fmi Logistics Calgary urgently required following position for Operations Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Development Jobs Vacancy in Fmi Logistics Calgary Jobs Details:
- Title Operations Development Manager
- Company FMi Logistics Inc.
- Location #111, 7151 44 Street SE
Calgary, AB, T2C 4E8
- Employment Type Full Time Permanent
- Industry Freight Logistics
FMi Logistics is looking for an experienced Operations Development Manager to join our team in Calgary.
- Project Management - Plan and coordinate all aspects of assigned project activities for multiple sites for a specific client or group of operations, accommodate requests for support and communicate policies and procedures in support of the business. Function as the subject matter expert regarding areas of expertise. Organize the teams necessary to lead the project, report results and in general, ensure the project delivers the anticipated results. Proven history of securing and developing new business
- Quality Assurance - Provide overall strategic direction for customer relationship providing operational focus around service KPI’s and other specific targets or goals mutually determined by FMi and the customer. Provide support to the GM and field operations personnel to insure compliance in all SOP’s and processes specific to the customer and insure yearly target achievement. Define and develop new service capabilities that extend the reach of FMi’s core value proposition.
- Information Technology - The primary role of this responsibility is to implement and support business systems solutions that meet or exceed customers’ and internal business partners’ business requirements for all sectors within the respective FMi Division. Utilizing the Maves system, delivery includes effective system setup, training, implementation and post implementation support of the Warehouse Management System into a new or existing client site(s). The role extends to the understanding of current and the development and publishing of work processes, active participation in user testing and facilitation in the development of standard operating procedures (SOP’s) between FMi and the client. Participates in the development of implementation and support cost estimates. Prepares and delivers status reports to team leader, senior management and other project leaders.
- Solutions Management - Develop a detailed understanding of customer’s end to end logistics needs and design an innovative and practical logistics solution that optimizes the customer’s supply chain to deliver efficiency. Support the executive team in customer sales presentations to handle technical details of discussion and communicate and help deliver best in class logistics solutions. Collaborate with internal departments to define design quality standards for solutions developed. Evaluate supply chain optimization and decision support technologies and recommend software or system upgrades for the organization.
Benefits to selecting a career with FMi
- Western Canadian focused team – position is at the Main Corporate office
- Cross functional work responsibilities means experience and exposure to multiple business areas.
- Education Re-imbursement program, we support and incent our team members to continue their education and learning.
- Annual Family benefit for Community or Recreational membership
- Health Spending Account benefit program – self directed
Multiple industry sectors with cross functional teams (Commercial Warehousing, National & International Ground, Ocean & Air Freight) with opportunity to cross train and advance
Job Type: Full-time