Client Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Confidential Distribution Mississauga
Confidential Distribution Mississauga urgently required following position for Client Service Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Confidential Distribution Mississauga Jobs Details:
Were are Natural Food supplier servicing the Health Food industry is looking for a full-time Client Service Coordinator to join our New Mississauga Location . Are you customer focused and enjoy finding creative solutions? Do you dig for an answer until you find it? Do you pay attention to small details and stay focused on delivering exceptional customer experience? Are you adaptable and flexible, can multitask effortlessly, and have great communication skills? If so, this may be the position for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receives orders inquiries over the phone, email and fax . Asks questions for clarification and advises customer on product availability. Looks up customer account information, takes information required to complete the order.
- Acts as a product knowledge expert, recommends products or suggests alternatives and product substitutions as required.
- Receives special order.
- Checks stock for availability and enters orders.
- filing POD
- Resolves customer complaints. Investigate and takes action to resolve within guidelines. Refers difficult situations to Manager.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to all customers (including walk-in business);
- Track shipments, correction requests, generate quotes and process all orders requests;
- Assist sales representatives with customer inquiries;
- Communicate and coordinate work with other departments
- Remain current on new product lines and product changes;
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Incumbent must have good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Concentration and attention to detail is required to verify specifications and produce error free work.
- Incumbent must be able to prioritize tasks.
- Grade 12 or Equivalent
- High School diploma or an equivalent combination of education and related experience;
- 2 years’ work experience in busy order desk environment, manufacturing company preferred;
- Perfectly fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Bilingual French is an asset.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Windows.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Ability to resolve complaints and deal logically with challenging customers;
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers on a professional level regarding product and business operations;
- Demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills, capable to learn fast and take full ownership of work;
- Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate also ability to work independently.
- Must be punctual, reliable and willing to work overtime when needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Mississauga, ON
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence