Corporate Controller Jobs Vacancy in Rhyno Equity Group Inc Toronto
Rhyno Equity Group Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Corporate Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Controller Jobs Vacancy in Rhyno Equity Group Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
This is a special opportunity to join a performance team in an aggressively growing portfolio with ability to have a significant impact on the organization. The Corporate Controller is responsible for managing all aspects of the corporate accounting and financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis for Rhyno Equity Group. The successful candidate would be a detail-oriented, focused, self-starter who takes charge, collaborates and makes valuable input, contributing to a senior level decision-making team.
The position is based in Brampton and will require travel to Richmond Hill and Whitby.
- Responsible for the preparation of all financial and management reports
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Manage the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts; report variances and capital expense justifications
- Responsible for the preparation of the consolidated financial statements through timely close of month-end and year-end, and the provision of accurate and complete financial information
- Develop and provide appropriate key business performance indicators and benchmarks that are meaningful and understandable for all levels including the Board of Directors
- Ensures the preparation of the supporting information and documentation required for determining tax provisions and preparing tax returns
- Responsible for meeting all banking reporting requirements
- Manage audit including working with auditors with respect to year-end reviews
- Other functions might be assigned
- Proven working experience as a Corporate Controller â€“ at least 3 years in a similar role
- CPA or CFA designation required
- Strong and proven knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- Strong auditing skills â€“ proficient in practices and principles
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Full cycle accounting experience and expertise
- Excel use at high proficiency level
- Manufacturing experience an asset
This position has no direct reports but has direct relationships with the upper management of the portfolio companies.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a computer and a phone both of which will be provided.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Longer hours, evenings and weekend work may be required as needed.
This position requires up to 25% travel. Some of the travel may be international.
Required Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in related field.
- Masters' degree or equivalent is preferred; or 10 to 15 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPA or CFA designation required.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Appropriate industry experience. Manufacturing experience preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Rhyno Equity Group supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Yes. Normal employee benefits.
No Agencies Please
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- corporate controller: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- CFA and/or CPA