Blow Molding Operator Trainee Jobs Vacancy in Recochem Inc Port Coquitlam
Recochem Inc Port Coquitlam urgently required following position for Blow Molding Operator Trainee. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Blow Molding Operator Trainee Jobs Vacancy in Recochem Inc Port Coquitlam Jobs Details:
Recochem is a privately owned Canadian company with a global reputation for quality and outstanding service. For 66 years, we have been known for innovation, agility, growth and socially responsible business practices. Our reputation has earned us vendor appreciation awards and long standing relationships with our suppliers around the world.
We are seeking a "Blow Molding Operator / Trainee" for our Port Coquitlam, B.C. production plant.
Responsibilities and Tasks include:
1. To operate several blow molding machines
2. Conduct on going quality checks to ensure finished products meet quality standards, troubleshoot and repair problems.
3. Operate the labeler and the feeding line with bottles for filling, and ensure packaging and palletizing of finished products is done according to set standards.
4. Adhere to daily pre-inspection and scheduling guidelines for production.
5. Assist with colour changes to products manufactured.
6. Ability to fix minor mechanical equipment problems before requesting support of the maintenance department.
7. Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines are followed.
8. General housekeeping to maintain the work area in a safe and clean manner.
9. Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
1. Minimum of Grade 12 diploma or equivalent education.
2. Previous Blow Molding experience preferred, Other manufacturing production experience will be considered an asset.
3. Must have good mechanical aptitude and be comfortable around machinery.
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and verbal to follow directions and for safety reasons.
5. Good eye for detail combined with strong problem solving skills
Hours of work.
2 Week Rotating shifts Days, Evening and Nights.
Job Type: Full-time
- Plastic Injection Molding: 1 year
- High school or equivalent