Part Time Office Associate Operations Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Certapro Painters Calgary
- Part Time Office Associate Operations Administrator
- Certapro Painters
- Calgary AB
- 18 Feb, 2018 28 days ago
Certapro Painters Calgary urgently required following position for Part Time Office Associate Operations Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Office Associate Operations Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Certapro Painters Calgary Jobs Details:
**Please note this role is PART TIME. The successful candidate can expect to work Monday-Friday from approximately 07:30-12:30**
Do you thrive working with a team that takes pride in the job they do every day?
Are you looking for an entry level role where you can learn about production and how a small business operates?
Would people describe you as a leader and someone who is fun but professional? Have you been a role model and worked hard to continuously improve both professionally and personally?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us as the newest member of the CertaPro Painters South Calgary Team.
In this role, you must be passionately committed to helping our clients and our team get the answers and support they need for their project, no matter how large or small the home improvement project is.
You’ll be the responsible for providing information about our services, scheduling appointments, and answering general questions related to painting projects.
CertaPro Painters South Calgary is a mid-size professional painting company that provides great painting and great customer service to our clients. We are a growing company and we hire great people who want to make a significant contribution to a strong team. Our office in the northwest community of Bowness currently has an immediate need for an Office Associate.
This role will directly support our sales and production team along with the general manager. We are looking for a highly capable individual who is a resourceful self-starter with the ability to work with minimal direction, has a pleasant personality and is positive and reliable. The successful team member understands there are no barriers or limits to an individual’s contributions to a small business.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Self-starter with a “make it happen” attitude and a strong work ethic
- Has excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize work and perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- High-level computer skills and experience with MS Office products is essential
- Dependable and reliable having the ability to be flexible as business demands require
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to multitask and adhere to strict deadlines
- Detail-oriented to avoid making errors and to recognize errors made by others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Superb telephone and people skills and a positive attitude
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ready and willing to just run with it and give it your best
- Proven track record of tasks and projects done efficiently and effectively
Description of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Screen and handle telephone communications and schedule appointments for our sales team
- Manage and maintain project details such as product selections, schedules, and budgets
- Coordinate project documentation such as customer details, proposals, quotes, and customer correspondence.
- Manage tasks, logistics, resources, and timeframes
- Represent CertaPro Painters to all suppliers, customers, applicants, employees, etc. so as to differentiate ourselves from our competition and to further enhance our ‘Brand of Certainty’
- Service all prospective customers and customers with the objective of meeting/exceeding their painting needs and building customers for life
- Communicate with customers in writing and on the phone, documenting all communication.
- Manage the production schedule and stay aligned with sales and production on the status in the field
- Provide administrative support to all team members
- Navigate a variety of software-based platforms
- Maintain and update administrative files
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Scheduling: 1 year
- Customer Service: 3 years
- Administration: 3 years