Business Development Associate Jobs Vacancy in Cosmetica Laboratories Inc Toronto
Cosmetica Laboratories Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Business Development Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Associate Jobs Vacancy in Cosmetica Laboratories Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
Position: Business Development Associate
Position Status: Full-Time
Shift: Day Shift
To provide customer service support as it pertains to supporting new business initiatives that support pipeline development, providing support to sales team in expediting customer requests and responding to customer requirements when the BDM’s are travelling or out of the office. Provide back up to BDM’s when they are away from the office.
- Execution of all sampling requirements and couriers, managing follow up and timely delivery
- Provide support for meetings, presentations
- Provide follow-up support to proper execution of R&D’s (i.e. order components), IL requests and all other tasks associated with the sales development process
- Become familiar with the entire product development process
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Business Development Associate will assume responsibility for the following functions:
- Coordinate with R&D scheduling team to provide customer updates on all R&D’s status by client, also providing docket flow support
- Initiate R&D’s as directed by BDM’s when required or as requested by clients in BDM’s absence
- Communicate R&D schedule to clients on regular basis as required
- Ensure all relevant information is forwarded to client along with samples be it ingredient listings, product profiles, costing, etc… as set out in client’s requirements
- Maintain all logs and reports as needed
- Coordinate client meetings, lunch/break set up, clean up, supplies, agenda adherence support such as coordinating internal CLI attendees, purchase and maintain an inventory of supplies/drinks/snacks for client visits
- Shop for prototypes/standards as required and directed by sales team
- Provide support in pulling client market intelligence and information (ie recent launches, pricing, retail distribution, etc..) to support more detailed customer analysis and intimacy
- Pull up reports/information not accessible via remote to support BDM’s while travelling
- Provide administrative support to team as requested that could include filing, photocopying, scanning, forms, etc.
- Secure all approvals and sign offs as it pertains to the product development process from clients and forward internally to all relevant parties as requested and required, ensuring these are also appropriated filed in customer folders
- Focus on regular conversations with clients to keep them updated, ensuring Business Development Manager and others are kept in the loop as required.
- Communicate internally and externally on a required basis, any changes, modifications or additional requirements and manage conflict through solution oriented alternatives. Involve all parties as required and coordinate all necessary meetings.
- Organize and Maintain Product/Sampling Library: i.e. set up library/create-a-process, for example, triggers for inventory reorder, storage location(s), labeling, component and formula references.
- Own Sample Requests: i.e. Product/Sampling Library and specific sample requests made by clients.
- Create and maintain BOM’s for the Product/Sampling Library.
- Organize and maintain the Tech Sheets: creating a “user friendly” folder where all tech sheets and raw material information is located.
- Create and maintain Tech Sheets and update existing Product Profiles/Tech Sheets where applicable.
- Preliminary/Initial Ingredient Listing requests via Regulatory (SharePoint).
- Customer Presentation (coordinate samples, product information, and courier/packing samples).
- Trade Show Support (may require some travel) – coordinate samples, supplies, set up, and shipping of samples, supplies etc.
- Become familiar with Quotation process
- Become familiar with developing product timelines
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in a customer service, sales, marketing, and/or product development role.
- Post-secondary education at a University and/or College.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written).
- Motivated to exceed expectations and pro-active rather than reactive.
- Ability to manage customer expectations rather than be managed by customer.
- Customer service oriented and a team player.
- Excellent computer skills in MS office and CLI management systems (CRM, Visual Manufacturing)
- Resourceful and solution oriented.
Located in East Toronto, COSMETICA LABORATORIES INC., is a leader in the development and manufacture of colour cosmetic, skin and body care products for clients that include prominent international brands and leading international retailers. We create, design and implement customized manufacturing solutions that offer clients an unparalleled array of turnkey services.
Accommodation: If you advise us of any special requirements, Cosmetica will do our best to provide accommodation for persons with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in working at Cosmetica Laboratories Inc. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by a member of our team.
Job Type: Full-time