Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mallatite Engineer
Mallatite Engineer urgently required following position for Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mallatite Engineer Jobs Details:
Provide research and design capability within the assigned projects and daily task, primarily electronic but not limited to. Ensure that all designs are fit for purpose, meet project targets, while operating within the Company policies and procedures.
Always personally set a good example of behaviour and commitment to the company.
- At all times maintain a safe clean working environment ensuring that safety procedures are followed by you. Identifying any hazards and communicate them to your manager.
- Carry out research and design operations as assigned to you by your manager.
- Provide product designs in part or as complete solutions as defined including FMEA and DFM assessments minimising cost both material & labour content while delivering a reliable solution.
- Ensure all research is appropriate for the assigned project and is clearly documented and filed as part of the project, including design data, software, test data.
- All regulatory & standards should be identified and the requirements and impact to the project understood.
- Provide production and test documentation to ensure a repeatable build process as required to maintain standards such as CE marking.
- Provide support and training to other parts of the business as required.
- Actively be involved with continuous improvement within your area, supporting containment of issues and root cause analysis.
- Any other reasonable requests to support the smooth running of the company.
- Relating to and co-operating with colleagues, suppliers and customers. as required.
- Supporting and generating team spirit within and beyond your area.
- Organised and proficient in documentation of project/design information.
- Achieving high-quality standards and continual improvement.
- Working flexibly and can respond quickly to new challenges.
- Communicating clearly.
- Commitment to the organisation and the task in hand – which may involve working additional hours to fulfil their role.
- Keep up to date with changes in technology, existing / new products and also procedures.
- BEng Electronic Engineering (Analogue circuits, embedded microcontroller systems)
- Firmware design
- C++ programming (Clearly structured)
- Suitable PCB design package experience
- Can demonstrate use of the above skills.
- Experience in LED lighting systems, solar, battery technology, wireless comms and sensors would be an advantage.
- Experience of creating Android / IOS apps would be an advantage.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach to your daily work activities.