Marketing Summer Student Jobs Vacancy in Macdon Industries Ltd Winnipeg
Macdon Industries Ltd Winnipeg urgently required following position for Marketing Summer Student. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Summer Student Jobs Vacancy in Macdon Industries Ltd Winnipeg Jobs Details:
PURPOSE and SCOPE
Reporting to the Product Demand and Pricing Manager, this position is responsible for assisting in all Inside Sales activities.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are the main job responsibilities and priorities that this position must focus on, must achieve and must excel at:
- Provide support to Inside Sales during peak season.
- Answer dealer and customer inquiries regarding product functionality, feature/benefits, pricing, and availability.
- Assisting Account Managers with preparation for shows, tours, and other marketing events.
- Attend field related activities and other industry functions as required.
- Review and manage, orders, sales volumes, marketshare and dealer inventories.
- Evaluate trades and issue approvals.
- Work in cooperation with MacDon’s product support and engineering personnel as required.
Education and Experience
- Attending University or college in Marketing, Agriculture or a related program.
- Background in agriculture an asset.
- Advanced communication and organizational skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Computer skills and competence with MS products Office, Excel, PowerPoint, experience with J.D. Edwards an asset.
- Some travel may be required.