Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Whilplan Financial Calgary
Whilplan Financial Calgary urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Whilplan Financial Calgary Jobs Details:
- 20-25 hours per week during regular business hours
- Flexible & negotiable daytime schedule
- 3 or 4 days per week
- Ideal for a parent who wishes to be home with their children, before and after school, or for individuals needing an accommodating daytime schedule.
- A small office environment - An opportunity to work independently and develop problem solving skills
- An enjoyable job with an interesting variety of job duties
- Allows for interaction with diverse people on a daily basis
- A challenging position that allows for exponential growth & gives numerous opportunities to apply all that you’ve learned.
My name is John Whillans, owner of Whilplan Financial. Whilplan Financial is a small well-established financial services firm located in downtown Calgary. We provide personalized financial planning and investment and advisory services to our clients. Whilplan is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support in all aspects of its financial services business. We pride ourselves on providing personable, timely, professional and ethical financial planning advice to our clients. It’s our goal to not only provide this advice, but to offer excellent customer service to work with the clients to meet their distinct needs.
Supporting a Senior Financial Planner, you will perform client service and administrative duties supporting all aspects of a small office that provides personalized financial planning advice to clients. With a variety of companies that are involved, it will challenge you to learn and utilize a number of systems, procedures and our contact management system. You would be working directly with me, John Whillans, Certified Financial Planner. Client service duties include: greeting clients, scheduling client appointments, and corresponding with clients via email and phone. Administrative duties include: managing client files, liaising with Fund and Insurance companies regarding products and investment transactions, and monitoring client transactions pertaining to their account and much more.
This job is ideal for individuals looking to flourish in their own position; it allows for personalized service and relationship building between you, clients and the numerous other business associates we interact with on a daily basis. While there are ongoing duties that need to be done, each day provides different assignments to complete.
If you are a highly organized, meticulous, conscientious and resourceful individual this job is for you. If you prefer to work autonomously and obtain a high level of job satisfaction from getting the job done right the first time. Also, if you possess excellent customer service skills and understand the value of providing professional, friendly and personalized client service.
- Experience in a small office setting
- Strong problem solving, analysis and communication skills
- Intermediate level competency with MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Basic understanding of Financial Services industry is considered an asset, including previous association with mutual fund companies.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years
- Calgary, AB