Account Manager Agriculture Services Jobs Vacancy in Bank Olds
Bank Olds urgently required following position for Account Manager Agriculture Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Agriculture Services Jobs Vacancy in Bank Olds Jobs Details:
The Account Manager, Agriculture Services (AMAS) is accountable for growing the Agricultural segment in a designated market. The AMAS will accomplish this by developing a Shadow Portfolio of non-Bank customers commensurate with the market and their existing portfolio. The AMAS reports to the District Manager, Agriculture Services. This position is accountable to deliver a superior customer experience, drive profitable business growth, and achieve The Quest.
ACCOUNTABILITY TO THE SHAREHOLDER (30%) • Grow the Agriculture business through developing existing and new rural business opportunities with a focus on both revenue and volumes • Build new relationships and deepen existing customer relationships by consistently following the Commercial Sales methodology • Cross-sell the full range of products to existing and new customers, as applicable, to maximize revenue/profit and retention of relationships based on the risk profile of the customer • Meet or exceed shadow portfolio goals; develop and actively manage a shadow portfolio and document in CARMA. • Actively refer to other business partners both within Business Banking and across TDBFG and respond effectively to reciprocal referrals. • Maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of agriculture business fundamentals and TDCT products/services; act as advisor on Agriculture solutions that match customer needs • Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned area to ensure a co-coordinated internal and external market approach to Agriculture Services within the territory • Actively participate in Area and branch Agriculture Services meetings, initiatives and campaigns, etc. • Maintain credit expiries within objectives. ACCOUNTABILITY TO CREDIT & OPERATIONAL RISK (30%) • Ensure products and services are sold and operate in a compliant manner minimizing the regulatory compliance and operational risk to the Bank. Complete all compliance training and attestations within required timelines. • Assess credit requests to determine risk and adhere to established lending policies/procedures and portfolio risk guidelines • Oversee the management of accounts to ensure they are appropriately monitored and remain within guidelines and assigned limits • Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and Industry Codes of Conduct • Understand the market and the industries within the portfolio to ensure value added service is provided to clients while mitigating risk to the Bank • Complete and submit monthly reporting as required • Partner with administrative support groups (BSC/CAS, etc.) to better facilitate the processing of customer interactions.
ACCOUNTABILITY TO THE CUSTOMER (25%)
- Meet or exceed RM CEI target and be actively involved in ensuring the unit meets or exceeds its CEI target.
- Deliver exceptional service at every interaction and execute on plans to continuously improve the customer experience
- Lead all aspects of relationship management for an assigned portfolio by consistent application of all aspects of the Better Business Banker
- Actively use CARMA Sales to build a robust understanding of our customers/targets needs, industries and markets.
- Collaboratively work with Business Banking and Retail Banking to ensure all Agriculture Services Customers are serviced in the channel best suited to meeting their requirements
- Constantly build knowledge of the market, customers and broader economic factors
- Structure creative competitive solutions to meet customer needs
- Identify and respond to changes in the business environment, establishing action plans to address customer issues and priorities
- Enhance TDBFG brand by participating at network events in your community – be the face of the bank
“Deliver the Bank” by recommending, introducing and referring appropriate TDBFG Business Partners and Products
ACCOUNTABILITY TO TEAM (15%)
- Embrace and promote a positive environment that supports a diverse workplace
- Actively participate in the performance management process including performance reviews, feedback and coaching sessions as well as performance and development discussions
- Seek knowledge both formal and informal in line with PDP objectives
- Lead, support, mentor and provide guidance to your team and within your unit
- Assist the Manager Agriculture Credit, in the development of a group of Customer Service Officers by providing balanced feedback on performance and personal development.
- Maintain and build positive relationships with all business partners (specifically CCRM, Product Groups, and CAS)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.