Senior Analyst Global Term Funding Treasury Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto
Cibc Toronto urgently required following position for Senior Analyst Global Term Funding Treasury. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Analyst Global Term Funding Treasury Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto Jobs Details:
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it. To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com What You’ll Be Doing The Global Term Funding team maintains a suite of global funding programs, allowing for the utmost flexibility when determining which jurisdiction and assets to utilize at any given moment, and executes term funding of the Bank’s balance sheet within the constraints of liquidity, balance sheet, market and concentration limits. Efficient and cost-effective execution in the designated markets as compared to domestic and international peers is the key goal. How You’ll Succeed
- Supporting all facets of Global Term Funding programs – Provide support for on-going management and new issuance activities of Covered Bond, Canada Mortgage Bond, CARDS II Trust, National Housing Act Mortgage Backed Securities (NHA MBS) creation and other asset backed securitization programs.
- Reporting and Communications - Prepare regular external (investor and rating agency) and internal presentations and reports
- Researching and Analyzing - Assist senior team members with ad-hoc analysis and research projects of varying complexity, length and urgency for internal as well as external audiences. Monitor competitors’ term issuance and market conditions globally and provide analysis/reverse engineering of selected transactions. Keep track of current funding levels of various alternative funding platforms in major currencies.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You have a degree in Business Commerce with a specialization in Finance, experience in Treasury, Risk Management or related areas, or enrolment in the CFA program is a definite asset.
- You can demonstrate experience or a strong knowledge of fixed income and options pricing mathematics. You have the ability to establish and build healthy working partnerships with the business as well as peers and wide variety of stakeholders (Finance, Risk Management, Technology, etc.). You have a high competency in financial applications with respect to manipulating data. You enjoy investigating complex problems and making sense of information. You have excellent oral and written communication skills to convey complex subjects simply to a senior audience.
What CIBC OffersAt CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week. Your hours will be based on our banking centre operations, and you may need to work days, evenings and weekends