Companions Caregivers Needed For Vancouver Richmond Burnaby Jobs Vacancy in Classic Lifecare Vancouver
- Companions Caregivers Needed For Vancouver Richmond Burnaby
- Classic Lifecare
- Vancouver BC
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Classic Lifecare Vancouver urgently required following position for Companions Caregivers Needed For Vancouver Richmond Burnaby. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Companions Caregivers Needed For Vancouver Richmond Burnaby Jobs Vacancy in Classic Lifecare Vancouver Jobs Details:
Classic LifeCare is a family-run agency providing the finest home health care experience and nursing support for 40 years in Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary and Edmonton. We are an Accredited agency that helps people live in the moments that matter and build better lives by providing great health care and respecting people, choices and needs.
We are looking for casual caregivers to assist clients in Vancouver, Richmond and Burnaby. We have shifts available during weekdays and weekends. We have an immediate need for care aides available during daytime hours. This position is ideal for someone looking for flexible hours to work around their current schedule.
Duties will vary depending on the client. They include:
- Assistance with personal care
- Medication supervision
- Meal preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Must be willing to work short shifts (2-4 hours), and work willing to work daytime hours a bonus
- Must be willing to work either in Vancouver, Burnaby, and Richmond (preferably multiple cities)
- Completed certified care aide program, or have previous relevant experience working with elderly clients
- Current First-Aid & CPR certificates an asset, clear criminal record check and recent TB testing
- Good English comprehension
- Reliable and punctual
- A positive attitude and friendly personality
To join our healthcare family, please apply at our website: www.classiclifecare.com, or email us at jobs @ classiclifecare.com in response to this ad. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for screening and interviews.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!