Support Staff Office Admin Jobs Vacancy in Towards Recovery Clinics Hamilton Hamilton
Towards Recovery Clinics Hamilton Hamilton urgently required following position for Support Staff Office Admin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Staff Office Admin Jobs Vacancy in Towards Recovery Clinics Hamilton Hamilton Jobs Details:
Towards Recovery Clinics Inc. (TRC) are drug treatment rehab centers in Ontario with the philosophy to help individuals take control of their addiction and help them rebuild their lives and careers. TRC’s strength is our teams of health care professionals, specially certified and with the credentials, training, and expertise necessary to treat patients who have become addicted or dependent on prescription or street narcotics.
This position is part-time, some Saturdays (approx. 15 hours weekly + casual shifts for call ins/vacations)
Main duties include:
- Routinely performing urinalysis checks to determine patient treatment.
- Answering phones to assist patients or providing basic information regarding our treatment program for new patients.
- Booking patient appointments.
- Maintaining a sanitary work space.
- High school education is required.
- Experience in a medical office or completion of a medical/medical office post secondary program is required.
- Basic computer knowledge is a major asset.
- Knowledge/experience in performing ECG's or phlebotomy is not required but is an asset.
- Being compassionate, friendly and able to understand the difficulties our clients face is essential.
Job Type: Part-time
- Phlebotomy: 1 year
- Administration: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Hamilton, ON