Communications Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sturgeon County Morinville
Sturgeon County Morinville urgently required following position for Communications Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communications Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sturgeon County Morinville Jobs Details:
The personal information you provide will be used for the purposes of determining whether you are suitable and qualified for a position within Sturgeon County and is collected under the authority of Section 33 (c ) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act. If you have any question about the collection, use, and disclosure of this information, please contact the Access and Privacy Coordinator at 9613-100 Street, Morinville, Alberta, T8R 1L9 or phone 780-939-4321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will work as part of the Corporate Communications team supporting initiatives related to Capital Projects that will strengthen communications with Sturgeon County stakeholders .
• Develop and implement communications plans and strategies to meet objectives and goals specifically to Capital Projects while ensuring alignment with the Sturgeon County Strategic Plan.
• Meet regularly (bi-weekly) with Project Managers to keep Capital Projects and Transportation activities communications timely and on-track.
• Develop publication outlines, including research, compiling information, preparing content (including photography), and proofreading materials.
• Coordinate advertising, website, and signage requests with department colleagues to align with communication and marketing plans.
• Provide support in planning and managing events while adhering to regulations, permitting, and licensing; attract and secure sponsors when appropriate.
• Serve as a County representative with ratepayers, staff, and media, regarding special events, services, and program information.
• Provide input to the Senior Communication Officer regarding budget requirements for events, various special projects, promotions.
• If necessary, undertake a secondary role in media and public relations during emergencies, coordinating clear, effective, and timely communications, providing direction and advice on crisis communications, and serving as Public Information Officer as required.
What a Communications Coordinator does:
• Advanced written skills for both print and web. • Keen ability to create and coordinate information in response to various issues. • You are a multi-tasker, with the ability to manage multiple demands and meet
deadlines. • Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers. • Strong research, and analytical skills with a strong eye for detail. • Proven ability to meet deadlines; keep up-to-date with industry best practices. • Related Degree or diploma in the field of Communications, PR • 5 Years related experience and membership in IABC and/or CPRS
What are we looking for?
We are a thriving, vibrant rural community sharing one of our borders with Edmonton and St. Albert. Our organization is dedicated to improving the quality of life for our residents and we make that happen through our family culture, a strong spirit and progressive attitude.
Why work for us?
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email quoting the competition number in the subject line to:
email@example.com Sturgeon County 9613-100 Street Morinville, AB T8R 1L9
Thank you to all applicants for their interest, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Sturgeon County is an equal
Position Type Temporary (1 Year)
Rate of Pay 64,827 – 85,305
Hours of Work 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Competition Close Date January 26, 2018
Competition #: 18-2018