Outside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Eds Pumps Water Treatment Ltd Langley
Eds Pumps Water Treatment Ltd Langley urgently required following position for Outside Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Outside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Eds Pumps Water Treatment Ltd Langley Jobs Details:
Are you currently an Outside or Inside Salesperson or Service Technician who’s been repeatedly told that you should be in Sales? Individuals with experience in the pump and water treatment industry should consider the following posting for a full-time outside Salesperson for EDS Pumps & Water Treatment – a growing company with a 55-year track record of exceeding client expectations.
Our company is expanding and looking for the right individual. While industry and sales experience is always an asset, we are interested in you if these characteristics describe you:
- Hard-working, sincere and someone who is looking for an employer that invests in their people, respects them and gives them the tools they deserve to be successful
- A positive sales-minded individual with great people skills and the desire to learn and grow
- Someone who wants a direct connection between their work ethic and their pay cheque
- An open-minded person who wants a long-term career with a company worth staying with for years to come.
If this describes you, then we want your resume. This is a full-time position as an Outside Salesperson in the pump and water treatment industry. We encourage outside Salespeople with related industry experience to apply. We are also smart enough to recognize individuals who we think have the makings of successful Salespeople.
The right individual will be given extensive sales and product knowledge training from industry experts including one of Canada’s top Sales Trainers.
This sales position is Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm. It offers the opportunity for a high income ($70,000+ per year) if you have the drive, self-discipline and attitude for success.
Perform inside and outside sales promoting both EDS (retail) and PSI (wholesale) products and services; while meeting established sales targets, profit margins and delivering outstanding customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish new customer accounts
- Conduct outside sales (travel within the region)
- Assessing water analysis and recommending treatment methods and equipment
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Resolve customer concerns and investigate issues with a solution-focused approach
- Service existing accounts
- Process customer orders for parts and equipment
- Host trade shows
- Manage project installations
- Customer follow-up, post installation
- Provide technical support to service technicians and customers
- Answer in-coming customer calls
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary education an asset, though not mandatory
- Knowledge of water treatment, wells and pump applications
- Point of Sale computer system
- Customer service skills with attention to detail
- Project management
- Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Standard working hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Customer Sales one Saturday a month
- 40+ hours a week
- Mentorship period based on experience
- Benefits package
- RRSP contribution
Position open until filled.
Send resume via reply to this email address or via fax: (604) 534-5522 (Attn: Hiring Manager)
Drop ins will NOT be interviewed.
Compensation: Base salary plus commission, dependent upon experience.
- Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Comprehensive extended medical plan, health spending account, company contribution RRSP
Ability to work with an AWESOME group of people.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales of Pumps & Water Treatment Equipment, or related: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Langley, BC (Required)
License or certification:
- BC Driver's License (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)