Search Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Ritchie Bros Burnaby
Ritchie Bros Burnaby urgently required following position for Search Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Search Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Ritchie Bros Burnaby Jobs Details:
Search Administrator - (18000021) Description
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is a global asset management and disposition company, offering customers end-to-end solutions for buying and selling used heavy equipment, trucks and other assets. Operating in a multitude of sectors, including construction, transportation, agriculture, energy, oil and gas, mining, and forestry, the company’s selling channels include: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world’s largest industrial auctioneer offers live auction events with online bidding; IronPlanet, an online marketplace with featured weekly auctions and providing its exclusive IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification; Marketplacee, an online marketplace offering multiple price and timing options; Mascus, a leading European online equipment listing service; and Ritchie Bros. Private Treaty, offering privately negotiated sales. The company also offers sector-specific solutions including GovPlanet, TruckPlanet, Kruse Energy Auctioneers, and Cat® auctions, plus equipment financing and leasing through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. For more information about the unprecedented choice provided by Ritchie Bros., visit RitchieBros.com.
Join a growing global company that offers endless career and learning opportunities with a work culture like no other.
Ritchie Bros.' Search Team in our Burnaby, BC head office has an immediate opening for a Search Administrator. Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers guarantees clear title to Buyers at auction. To ensure that is possible, all items sold are searched by means of online searching with Personal Property Registries as well as other government agencies across Canada.
What We Offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 55+ years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here’s how:
- Base salary + paid overtime
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- RRSP and an Employee Share Plan, both with company match.
- Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
- A multi-award winning LEED gold certified facility, in an exceptional park-like setting, featuring:
- A subsidized, multi-award winning childcare centre.
- A subsidized cafeteria, car washing and dry cleaning services, and free parking.
- A workout facility, featuring advanced gym equipment, bike room, shower and changing facilities, and nutrition and fitness programs.
- Proximity to miles of Fraser River walking paths, plus shops, restaurants and services.
In this role you’ll:
- Review, verify and ensure accuracy of all contracts, legal documentation and search results in accordance with company policy, government regulations and SOX compliance.
- Use comprehensive knowledge required to utilize Government Search Agencies to obtain, analyze and assess status of liens, and to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Notify relevant creditors and actively participate in the negotiation and mediation between owners and creditors to arrive at a mutually agreeable settlement to allow the successful sale of the property.
- Mitigate corporate risk by completing purchase and guarantee agreements including advancing funds and forwarding reports to required management for review and approval.
- Work closely with the sales, operations and legal department providing advice and expertise with respect to contract negotiations including lien payouts that exceed property value and payments to creditors in order to clear liens.
- Proactively and effectively interact with the Sales and Ops teams, consignors and creditors.
- Review and process post-sale reports to ensure timely consignor payouts. Here’s what you bring:
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or French as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized, detailed-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to always meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrated experience working well as a member of a team.
- Solid work ethic, without sacrificing your sense of humor or your ability to have fun on the job. This job will require you to:
- Be a subject matter expert; rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- File and sort paperwork.
- Perform other administrative duties as required.
- Have the flexibility and willingness to work varied hours and occasional overtime hours.