Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in Achievers Toronto
Achievers Toronto urgently required following position for Research Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in Achievers Toronto Jobs Details:
At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic and outgoing individual with excellent communication skills to join our team. Our successful candidate will: have a preference for an aggressive, entrepreneurial company where change happens on a daily basis; be challenged in your work and be recognized and rewarded when you go above and beyond (which is often!); most importantly, the candidate will want to be in a place that’s full of people like you- A players who are fiercely intelligent, share a passion for their work, and know how to have fun!
As a Research Associate, you will:
- Live our Achievers Values every day
- Work with our Chief Workforce Scientist to identify current trends in organizational behavior and set research targets
- Through research, establish Achievers as the Leader of Employee Engagement
- Research and understand Behavioral Economics and Psychology and apply your learnings to our Product
- Approach your work with a high degree of empathy and humility
- Understand the vision of our product and recommend approaches based on research and empathy
- Advise the Product and Customer Programs on how to take advantage of the latest science and practices in industrial-organizational psychology to create cutting edge technology
- Collaborate with our Product team to identify needs in written content and create accordingly
- Conduct academic and industrial literature reviews and publish original research for use in white papers, peer reviewed articles and the Product for our customers and their millions of employees, Marketing, Industry Analysts and Sales teams.
- Contribute regularly to the Achievers blog regarding current research topics
- Engage with the Sales team on calls when your expertise is required
- Share your expertise to provide best-in-class consulting and thought leadership for our customers
- Disseminate your amazing findings to the Achievers team
- Evangelize your research within the Achievers community
- Be flexible and adaptable to the changing nature of business needs as they arise
- Have a working knowledge of and demonstrated experience designing quantitative, statistically relevant research
As a Research Associate, you have:
- Completed a Masters degree or higher in Psychology, Social Work, Behavioral Economics or related field
- Leadership Experience (Team Lead, Managerial) an asset
- Have a strong research focused background
- Field experience an asset
- A strong ability to build relationships
- Have ability to write communications (reports, proposals, etc.) in different “voices” to suit target populations
- Have strong communication, problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal skills; articulate and creative
- Ability to work cross departmentally (team player)
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Additional qualities to fulfil duties discussed above
Achievers is one of North America’s leading corporate rewards & recognition providers. Named one of the Best Small & Medium Employers, Most Democratic Workplaces, Next Generation Employer of Choice and Top 10 places where Employees Thrive, we offer an outstanding corporate culture, competitive benefits, a generous vacation policy, and many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
This is your chance to be part of an exceptional team of people to contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded. If you love a challenge, share our “work hard/play hard” mentality, thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence in all that you do, apply for a position with us today.
Achievers is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in Ryerson University Toronto. Ryerson University Toronto opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Research Associate position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 14 May, 2018. Facilitate external resource coordination (e.g., external contract research associates contributing to research activities on one’s research portfolio).... ... Continue reading -->
Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in University Alberta Edmonton. University Alberta Edmonton opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Research Associate position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 May, 2018. Planning research activities and provides research design. The Research Associate (RA) will be working in the laboratory of Principal Investigator (PI) Dr.... ... Continue reading -->
Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in Achievers Toronto. Achievers Toronto opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Research Associate position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 14 May, 2018. As a Research Associate, you will:. Have a strong research focused background. Evangelize your research within the Achievers community.... ... Continue reading -->
Research Assistant Jobs Vacancy in University Alberta Edmonton. University Alberta Edmonton opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Research Assistant position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 17 May, 2018. Please submit a CV and cover letter to Ana Paula Belon, PLACE Research Lab Research Associate. Candace Nykiforuk, the PLACE Senior Program Lead and other staff... ... Continue reading -->
Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in Seiu Healthcare Greater Toronto Area. Seiu Healthcare Greater Toronto Area opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Research Associate position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 16 May, 2018. Proficient in quantitative research, qualitative research and analytical methodologies. Creative research instincts.... ... Continue reading -->