Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Cgc Inc Montréal
Cgc Inc Montréal urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Cgc Inc Montréal Jobs Details:
At CGC Inc. we go the distance to provide The Better Way. Delivering building solutions for customers worldwide is our goal. Relationships are our foundation. Integrity, Dependability and Innovation are the standards by which we live.
CGC Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of USG Corp., is a leading marketer, manufacturer and distributor of gypsum wallboard products, interior finishing material and suspended acoustical ceilings. With locations around the world, CGC and USG have the resources, plants, products and people to build walls, ceilings and careers.
- Consult with department managers to identify problems and provide assistance in methods and equipment improvement.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all non-routine maintenance and capital improvement plans for the plant.
- Assists in the monitoring and execution of the plant safety program.
- Prepares and follows to completion all assigned capital projects.
- Utilizes technical training to advise and design various mechanical innovations as required by operating departments.
- Assist in maintenance of all plant equipment and facilities so that the plant remains in good operating order, consistent with standards and with a minimum of mechanical downtime.
- Responsible for coordinating special projects as needed.
Qualifications - Working towards Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Strong leadership, communication (verbal and written), decision making and employee relations skills within a diverse workforce environment.
- Must have demonstrated abilities to operate within a planned budget and manage costs within established goals.
- Must have a high level of organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Knowledgeable with safety compliance programs with a strong emphasis on safety, quality and housekeeping.
Job Engineering Primary Location Canada-Quebec-Montréal Organization Montreal-Engineering Schedule Full-time