Member Experience Lead Jobs Vacancy in Affinity Credit Union Saskatoon
Affinity Credit Union Saskatoon urgently required following position for Member Experience Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Member Experience Lead Jobs Vacancy in Affinity Credit Union Saskatoon Jobs Details:
Are you interested in working for a member-focused, community minded company that’s passionate about building a better world? If so, you’re the type of person we’re looking for to join our Member Experience team.
We’re seeking a highly engaged and energetic leader to help enhance the way our members experience Affinity. As a Member Experience Lead, your role is to develop and improve member journeys by collaborating with a cross-functional team and engaging with internal and external stakeholder groups. You’ll use innovative processes, member research and a range of channels to advance the financial well-being of our current members and will be instrumental in developing strategies to attract new members.
You’ll enjoy working in a co-operative environment at our Affinity Campus in Saskatoon. Operating in a think-tank atmosphere, you’ll work closely with a team to generate innovative concepts and turn them into realities. You’re a people person who actively seeks exciting opportunities and are fueled by fostering growth through team-work and user engagement.
You’ll be instrumental in building strong relationships. You’ll share our core value of putting people before profits and be guided by our vision of building a better world for everyone, every day.
Our work environment is collaborative, progressive and rewarding. You’ll be part of a team who shares your commitment, energy and passion for delivering the most exceptional member experience. We can’t wait for you to join the better banking movement.
Technical Knowledge Required:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field, plus 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Intermediate knowledge of financial service industry products and d services, with specialized knowledge of innovative customer experience delivery techniques and channel delivery methods
- Advanced digital literacy across a broad range of channels and devices (i.e. online services, mobile applications, smartphones, tablets, etc.)
- Ability to deliver continuous process improvement across various business units involving diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to lead and facilitate a diverse working group through a project plan, including proven ability to manage organization projects
If you are interested in becoming part of our exceptional team, please forward your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop-off your resume at any of the Affinity Credit Union locations by March 4, 2018.