Member Experience Lead Jobs Vacancy in Affinity Credit Union Union
Affinity Credit Union Union urgently required following position for Member Experience Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Member Experience Lead Jobs Vacancy in Affinity Credit Union Union Jobs Details:
This position leads cross-functional project teams to develop new solutions, products, channels, member experience journeys, and process efficiencies. Leads the member journeys using established practices while documenting their process and ensuring innovation. Works as the liaison between the Member Experience team and IT for omni-channel banking enhancements, website development, and member experience. Provides advice and testing on user interfaces, technical innovations and business proposals to ensure channels are developed and interact as intended and as desired by the member.
Working Conditions In delivering seamless member experience, this job may require travel between locations and work outside of regular business hours. Other duties will be assigned outside the stated job purpose and key elements of work established for this job to ensure we are flexible and agile, providing cohesive member experience.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field, plus 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Intermediate knowledge of financial service industry products and services, with specialized knowledge of innovative customer experience delivery techniques and channel delivery methods
- Advanced digital literacy across a broad range of channels and devices (i.e. online services, mobile applications, smartphones, tablets, etc.)
- Ability to deliver continuous process improvement across various business units involving diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to lead and facilitate a diverse working group through a project plan