Proposal Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Pwc Toronto
Pwc Toronto urgently required following position for Proposal Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Proposal Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Pwc Toronto Jobs Details:
The best opportunities to let your knowledge, talent and skills flourish.
Our Internal Firm Services:
Our Internal Firms Services are professionals who provide strategic advice to our business leaders. This empowers our business and helps us work collaboratively on strategies, solutions and programs that support the firm.
The Opportunity: Proposal Analyst
The national Sales and Marketing group at PwC Management Services LP is seeking a full-time proposal analyst to join the national Proposal Management Team (PMT). The PMT is PwC’s national proposal team, providing pursuit support and coaching to our three lines of service (Assurance, Consulting, and Tax) from coast to coast.
The successful candidate will provide proposal support and administrative services. The proposal analyst will mostly be responsible for creating proposal templates, formatting proposals, and managing various proposal tasks for our opportunity teams. The proposal analyst will also develop or refine presentation material and other collaterals used in pursuits. The role will include reviewing proposal documents and standard firm content to ensure that materials meet PwC formatting styles and that brand guidelines are adhered to. The proposal analyst will also participate in other initiatives for the PMT, from template development and testing, to report development and distribution, as needed. The successful candidate may have to manage a large volume of work with strict deadlines and time demands, and as such, will need to be flexible with scheduling and completing tasks.
- Be the go-to person for design and layout of MicroSoft Word and PowerPoint proposals and other pursuit documents
- Build framework response documents for formal RFP requests and less formal pursuits
- Identify and correct format errors and inconsistencies in pursuit documents
- Work closely with PMT colleagues to implement and adhere to the PwC visual, verbal and written identity guidelines
- Work closely with opportunity teams to finalize pursuit documents and coordinate final document production
- Coordinate final pursuit document production with Copy Centre, if required
- Deal directly with internal clients to ensure timely delivery of documents
- Act as the “point person” for questions related to proposal design, proposal outline and template layout
- Develop additional design and layout options for proposals, if needed
- Create and maintain document graphics that can be repurposed, in collaboration with the proposal graphic designer
- Coordinate research requests for client-specific pursuits
- Gather industry and technical qualification content from Marketing resources
- Help coordinate bid/no bid meetings and status calls
- Help coordinate win/loss debrief meetings, as required
- Generate proposal log or CRM reports, e.g., win/loss rates and proposal activity levels, upon request
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communication team on business development initiatives
- Collaborate with the national Public Sector Proposal Centre when working on public sector proposals, and provide all required information for log purposes
- Work on PMT process improvement initiatives related to proposal templates, content management, pursuit training and/or reporting, in collaboration with other members of the PMT
- Update and keep relevant all local and national proposal repositories
- Update and contribute to the generic standard firm “boilerplate” content database
- 2+ years of proposal experience in a similar role, or similar experience working in a consulting and/or professional services environment
- Prior work experience in a sales administration, financial or accounting environment would be preferred
- Post-secondary education
- Superior knowledge of MS Office suite (with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Sharepoint), Lotus Notes, Acrobat Pro, and other software systems
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to produce high quality work while facing competing priorities and strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize activities, multi-task, and stay focused in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Flexibility, adaptability, speed, and the ability to handle ambiguity
- A team-oriented individual with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent English writing skills, French is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, and effective listening skills
- Able to work under extreme pressure, manage multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines and time demands
- Able to work overtime on short notice
- Exceptional eye for detail, and strong ability to identify inaccuracies and inconsistencies when reviewing materials
- Able to concentrate in an open environment
- A high degree of tact, diplomacy and professionalism
Why Work for PwC
We know there’s no “one-size-fits-all” concept when it comes to flexibility. Everyone defines flexibility differently depending on your career and personal goals and stage in life. As part of our PwC culture, we know that to be at your best, you need time to rest, refresh and recharge. Our myLife flexibility programmes provide you with the opportunities to meet both your family and career needs.
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.
PwC: the Opportunity of a Lifetime