Rcmp Admin Support Front Counter Jobs Vacancy in City Lloydminster Lloydminster
City Lloydminster Lloydminster urgently required following position for Rcmp Admin Support Front Counter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Rcmp Admin Support Front Counter Jobs Vacancy in City Lloydminster Lloydminster Jobs Details:
The successful applicant will be responsible for processing all Police files. The RCMP Admin Support will take instruction from and provide assistance as part of the administrative and communications functions for the 24/7 Police detachment office with 911 call taking and dispatch duties.
The RCMP Admin Support will:
- Be the first point of contact for public that attend the Lloydminster Municipal RCMP Detachment.
- Enter occurrences that are reported to the front counter into the police reporting system PROS.
- Maintain other operational and administrative files.
- Add, modify and remove entries from files on the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC).
- Operate a CPIC terminal, police radio and related office equipment.
- Provide coverage to the RCMP Admin Support employees during breaks.
- Other related duties as required.
The successful candidate must be available to perform these duties on a scheduled basis, and available to work: days, evenings and nights throughout the week. All employees must complete the Emergency Telecommunications course (ETC).
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Must have completed a Grade 12 education along with post-secondary training in Office Administration, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Previous Police administrative or Court administrative experience would be considered an asset.
- Completion of an Information Management Certificate is required.
- Must possess full administrative skills in typing, dictation as well as shorthand or speed writing with a familiarization and skill in the use of microcomputers.
- Possess strong administrative and computer skills.
- Must have working knowledge of CPIC.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Be able to communicate by phone, radio or in person in a clear and concise manner, sometimes under stressful circumstances.
- Must be able to remain calm and have a consistent attention to detail during stressful circumstances.
- Ability to multitask, and working a demanding, fast-paced environment, is essential.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Must be able to work at least one shift every 30 days.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain the following courses within a scheduled time frame: Working Knowledge of Police Reporting and Occurrence System (PROS) and Policy Information Retrieval System (PIRS), and the E911 Emergency Dispatch Communicator’s Course.
All applicants are subject to a skills examination with a detailed security check and clearance prior to the position start date.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $26.85 to $29.33 /hour
- police or court administrative: 1 year