Technical Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bond Consulting Group Toronto
Bond Consulting Group Toronto urgently required following position for Technical Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bond Consulting Group Toronto Jobs Details:
Bond Consulting Group is a leading SR&ED firm, an innovator, with an excellent reputation in the industry and a fantastic corporate culture. We are seeking a talented Intermediate SR&ED Analyst, with a background in chemistry, biology, physics, mathematics, or other technologies / sciences, to join our team.
- SR&ED Client Coordinator
- Prepare the technical reports for our corporate clients’ research and development activities
- Follow proprietary SR&ED documentation methodologies
- Collect and organize technical and financial evidence
- Collaborates with clients and Department Manager to develop SR&ED financial evaluations
- University degree or higher is required, ideally in physical sciences, applied science or technology
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to correspond effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to multi-task and ensure strict deadlines are met
- Vehicle and license required (some travel in Ontario necessary, but not excessive)
- summer hours
- medical benefits
- revenue sharing model
- profit sharing model
Full training will be provided for the right candidate. Prospective candidates will be required to complete a writing test during the interview process.
We thank call candidates for submitting their resumes however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Find out more about us: http://www.bondconsulting.ca
Job Type: Full-time