Software Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Progression Montréal
Progression Montréal urgently required following position for Software Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Progression Montréal Jobs Details:
Role description: This role is responsible for designing, installing, configuring, administering, tuning, and optimizing system software and related components to achieve high availability and performance of the various business applications supported.
Summary of tasks:
- Ensure system software availability and performance
- Plan and execute Backup and archiving schedule
- Provide system software documentation
- Forecast system software usage and growth
- Define operating procedures
- Provide System software performance report
- 8 years experience within a Technical Support environment
THIS ROLE IS FOR AN HP ALM ADMINISTRATOR
- 10+ years of hands-on experience
- Expert knowledge of HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) architecture and applying industry best practice to achieve operational excellence
- Customize the various modules of the tool, run scripts and able to troubleshoot issues
- End-to-end experience from requirements and software test planning, development, and execution
- Experience with test management and automation tools * Experience with multiple operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, and UNIX) and databases (e.g., SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.)
- Analytical skills and understanding of programming, files, and utilities
- Solid knowledge of HP ALM technologies, ALM customization, version control and continuous integration/build (Subversion/SVN, Jenkins, etc.)
- Research and provide technical support on identifying operational problems and propose solutions
- Skilled at consulting with IT and business staff to troubleshoot and resolve all ALM issues. Interface with HP, if required
- Work with current FTE ALM Administrator to maintain and add new projects, fields, workflows, etc.
- Develop and held responsible for the planning, organizing, scheduling, executing and reviewing ALM administration on assigned projects and proactively collaborating with the FTE
- High level of self-motivation, and passion for test automation
- Strong communication skills (oral/verbal, written, and presentation) & problem-solving skills Proactive works independently as well as a contributing member of a team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
- Software Administration: 10 years
- Montréal, QC