Production Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Mahle Tilbury
Mahle Tilbury urgently required following position for Production Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Mahle Tilbury Jobs Details:
Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 77.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 major development locations.Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Share professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility. At MAHLE Filter Systems Canada, ULC in Tilbury as
Tasks Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Orientates, trains, mentors, supervises, co-ordinates and provides leadership to and reviews the work of assigned employees
- Directs and manages indirect staff in the skilled trades, quality, stockroom, shipping and receiving areas
- Analyze and manage performance measurements (production, scrap, downtime, rework, utilization, etc.) on a plant-wide basis
- Participate and ensure daily, weekly and monthly audits are completed for all lines and the facility
- Implements, promotes and enforces organizational policies and assures adherence to departmental procedures in the areas of Health & Safety, Quality, Labour Relations, Human Rights, etc.
Requirements Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Preferred technological diploma from a Community College with 3 to 5 years manufacturing experience
- Supervisory experience in a unionized environment preferred
- Technical experience in moulding, automated assembly, and equipment troubleshooting and repair
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
16 Industrial Park Road • N0P 2L0, Tilbury • No Phone Calls Please!
- PDF download