Financial Services Associate Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Calgary
Cibc Calgary urgently required following position for Financial Services Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Services Associate Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Calgary Jobs Details:
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it. To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com What You’ll Be Doing You’ll partner with Financial Advisors to help high value clients secure their futures and build their businesses. As a Financial Services Associate, you will provide administrative and client support to seek business growth opportunities. You’ll build strong working relationships and have a meaningful impact on clients and their financial success. How You’ll Succeed
- Client Engagement – Leverage your knowledge of cash management, credit, investment and wealth protection to answer questions and provide information to clients. Partner with your Financial Advisor to help clients meet their financial goals.
- Problem Solving - Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for client issues, and know when to lean on others to find solutions.
- Organizational Skills – Prepare client files, booking appointments, and maintaining schedules. Enable team success by improving team productivity and proactively uncovering business opportunities
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability. What CIBC Offers At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week. Your hours will be based on our banking centre operations, and you may need to work days, evenings and weekends