Client Service Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Investors Group Sault Ste. Marie
Investors Group Sault Ste. Marie urgently required following position for Client Service Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Investors Group Sault Ste. Marie Jobs Details:
Investors Group is a Canadian leader in providing personal financial planning services, and is dedicated to building lasting client relationships. This is your opportunity to continue to build a career with a leading organization where you can learn, grow and thrive both professionally and personally.
Our vision is to improve our clients’ financial well-being.
At Investors Group:
- We relate to our diverse clients through comprehensive planning
- In all of our endeavours we are diligent in our efforts
- We respect each other and the communities we serve by being people who care
DEPARTMENT SUMMARY: The Region Office Operations Division is responsible for providing operational and administrative support services to members of the Consultant network in Region and Division offices across the country.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Client Service Administrator II (CSA II) is responsible for processing key business transactions, including bank deposits, system transactions and general administration. The CSA II acts as first line of contact and provides service to both internal and external clients of Investors Group.
DUTIES INCLUDE :
- Region Office business processing and compliance/regulatory administration related to a number of different platforms IGFS, IGFS Nominee, IGSI as well as Solutions Banking and Insurance
- Business handling procedures - pre-edit, client and account set up, client adjustments, document imaging and retention
- Reception duties including switchboard
- Provide assistance to consultant network with office procedures, forms information and general inquiries
- Mail and supply inventory management
- Provides support to Region Coordinator as required
- Minimum 2 years of administrative and reception experience preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Post-secondary education in a business discipline
- Proven strengths in the area of:
- Client service orientation – Understanding and meeting internal and external client needs and perspectives
- Accountability - Results oriented, takes ownership and delivers on commitments
- Communication – Clear, concise, tactful, listens actively and objectively, open and consistent communication
- Teamwork – Works collaboratively with others to achieve common goals, while adding value to the team
- Discretion and ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong Business/Technical skills – proficiency in PC capabilities including the Microsoft Office Suite
Please apply by December 5, 2017, on our website at www.investorsgroup.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Client Services: 2 years