Solutions Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Enghouse Markham
Enghouse Markham urgently required following position for Solutions Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solutions Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Enghouse Markham Jobs Details:
Enghouse Networks is a subsidiary of Enghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in 1984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol ENGH. The Enghouse Networks technology portfolio spans Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network and Mobile Value Added Services (VAS), and Customer Interaction solutions designed to deliver strategic value for next generation communications service providers and telecommunications businesses around the world.
We are growing our global pre-sales team and seeking an energetic team player, experienced in Business Support Systems (BSS), with strong technical and pre-sales skills. This positions is located in our Markham Office.
- Your primary objective will be to support the Sales teams with pre-sales responsibilities.
- You will act as a subject matter expert and provide thought leadership within your focus area. The role includes a high degree of customer interaction and extensive travel to customer site. You will report to the Head of Pre-Sales.
- Responsibilities include:
- Attend customer meetings and deliver product presentations, demonstrations
- Scope technical solutions based on business need/value
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs in a timely manner
- Participate in proof of concepts
- Cooperate closely with other departments such as Product Management and Operations in order to provide end-to-end proposals to customers
- Be able to present and articulate the overall BSS value proposition
- Demonstrated experience in positioning BSS to telecommunications service providers
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: interconnect billing, roaming billing, wholesale billing and trading, MNVO revenue management, Least cost routing, fraud management and/or revenue assurance
- 5 plus years of demonstrated pre sales experience in an operator and/or vendor environment
- Strong commercial and sales awareness
- Enthusiastic drive to succeed with obvious confidence
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with strong presentation abilities
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, able to create and present PowerPoint presentations
- Energetic and reflect the Enghouse brand and work culture
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills – English
- Available for business travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Would you fit in our team?
You will be a valuable contributor to our team if you:
- Have high levels of energy and are a proactive doer
- Have a flair for techno commercial discussions with no fear of client interactions
- Have a spirit for taking on challenges and coming up with solutions
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have a strong willingness to train and learn
- Have a drive to pursue a career in the telecommunication market
We are an Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliant workplace. You can be confident that our recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate disabilities, if requested.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Enghouse Networks is an equal opportunity employer.