Technical Software Support Engineer And Developer Jobs Vacancy in Miravid Markham
Miravid Markham urgently required following position for Technical Software Support Engineer And Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Software Support Engineer And Developer Jobs Vacancy in Miravid Markham Jobs Details:
MiraVid, based in Markham, Ontario (Canada), develops video quality solutions to help companies deliver the best quality of experience and quality of service to their customers. Our solutions address the challenges of digital video delivery that broadcasters, IPTV/OTT service providers, and video content providers face on a daily basis. By giving our customers the ability to monitor, analyze, and optimize their video throughout their media distribution chain, they can ensure the best quality of every viewing experience is delivered.
Learn more at www.miravid.com | https://www.linkedin.com/company/miravid
MiraVid is seeking Technical Software Support Engineer and Developer who is highly motivated, responsible, and eager to learn new skills and technologies. This junior position is a dual role where the candidate will be responsible for technical troubleshooting and resolving problems for MiraVid customers, and also support the development team in writing code (C++) for product quality testing.
You have an insatiable desire to learn and grow and want to be part of a dynamic team. You will be working in an environment where there is ample opportunity to learn and grow.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Respond to customer inquiries, troubleshoot, manage and resolve customer technical issues pertaining to MiraVid solutions. This means working with customers’ technical staff in resolving hardware, software and networking issues.
- Assume ownership and responsibility for customer technical issues and work with the development team to drive to resolution.
- Support Development in programming (C++) for testing with a path to software product development projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent principles and best practices
- Strong C++ programming skills with good coding practices
- Experience with product development on both Windows and Linux platform
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
Essential Skill Set:
- A self-starter, highly effective working independently and within a team
- Self-driven problem solver, motivated, creative and open to feedback
- Enthusiastic and adaptable, with the ability to learn and pick up new product areas and technologies quickly
Other Useful Experience:
- Strong programming skills using languages C/C++ with MPEG knowledge
- Video knowledge – file formats, codecs, industry standards, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract